The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
???
« on: March 15, 2016, 01:30:55 pm »
Lootshare - This will be implemented once the Grand exchange is fully configured, no need suggesting it over and over.

^ the GE is out and configured, where is the lootshare we've been waiting for?

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
Re: ???
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 02:08:29 pm »
Considering thomy is on a break probably half coded
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 02:12:12 pm »
Edited the 'What not to suggest list'.

I doubt Thomy has even started with it and if he has then it'll probably take a lot of time anyway.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 02:23:51 pm »
Lootshare - This will be implemented once the Grand exchange is fully configured, no need suggesting it over and over.

G.E. still has some bug/glitches to be fixated about. Now, that you mention lootshare, prices change A LOT, nowadays, which can't keep up in G.E. Let me put you in a way, so you could understand, if all this wasn't understandable:

You get sigil drop.
It shows up in chat screen.
You teamed up with some players, meaning it was trio or more people trip and drop is splitted by Lootshare.
Sigil prices aren't same as respective Spirit Shields, so, you would split around 60k for arcane sigil, let's say?
Arcane Sigil GE price is 177k, just for example, last time I put it in GE a month ago.
You would definitely go crazy, as Arcane SS is 160 - 180M, at the moment. In three players split it's 53 - 60M each.
Thousand times more.
So many things need to be configured before Lootshare will be placed in game, because it's not just some 10 - 15 minutes script to do.
Just saying, but if pricelist wouldn't need to be update so much, then implementing Lootshare is probably a good idea.
For now, Disagree. Although, I'm in full support of your idea, if prices won't be changing so much. :)

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 02:52:38 pm »

G.E. still has some bug/glitches to be fixated about. Now, that you mention lootshare, prices change A LOT, nowadays, which can't keep up in G.E. Let me put you in a way, so you could understand, if all this wasn't understandable:

You get sigil drop.
It shows up in chat screen.
You teamed up with some players, meaning it was trio or more people trip and drop is splitted by Lootshare.
Sigil prices aren't same as respective Spirit Shields, so, you would split around 60k for arcane sigil, let's say?
Arcane Sigil GE price is 177k, just for example, last time I put it in GE a month ago.
You would definitely go crazy, as Arcane SS is 160 - 180M, at the moment. In three players split it's 53 - 60M each.
Thousand times more.
So many things need to be configured before Lootshare will be placed in game, because it's not just some 10 - 15 minutes script to do.
Just saying, but if pricelist wouldn't need to be update so much, then implementing Lootshare is probably a good idea.
For now, Disagree. Although, I'm in full support of your idea, if prices won't be changing so much. :)

I think people simply want the drops to show in chat to prevent "scamming".

Splitting drops into pure cash would increase the amount of cash entering the game too significantly, I think.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 03:03:59 pm »
As far as showing rare drops in the chat box goes, that would be pretty easy. Although it would be tedious, adding a line of text when a "Rare" drop is received isn't that hard.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2016, 06:29:36 pm »
I'm all for a bit of text showing up in chat box if its a rare drop, but you can't call someone a scammer for effectively dealing more damage on the boss and getting the drop and not sharing when 1 they may not have agreed to share and 2 they just want to hide the fact they got a good drop if they did agree to share, it's not scamming
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Pages: 1