The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 112

Offline Purple Phat

• Liked: 41 times
  • +0/-0
  • Potato Zombie
    • View Profile
Re: IRL pictures thread
« Reply #315 on: February 26, 2015, 10:47:48 pm »

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 26, 2015, 10:49:07 pm »

And how did you get the picture of josh and Mary?
Ugh don't ask questions!
I can ask whatever I want! So how did it get into your hands?
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016

Offline Purple Phat

• Liked: 41 times
  • +0/-0
  • Potato Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 26, 2015, 10:49:31 pm »

Ugh don't ask questions!
Plot Twist, i am Josh

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 26, 2015, 10:49:59 pm »

I sent it him on Skype. :P

Mary looks so anti-social in that, haha!
And in this one, lol.

Offline Zeepleeuw

• +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 26, 2015, 10:50:24 pm »

Ugh don't ask questions!
Plot Twist, i am Josh
Nononono. You're the ferrethoarder

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 26, 2015, 11:41:40 pm »
Went to amsterdam to meet up with Simonyoda and Joshiee ;) Simon's on the left, then josh, and i'm on the right
We got into the city to get some lunch, watch a juggler eating apples that he was juggling (while juggling torches in between aswell o.O), took a pic with this reaper on the Dam (there a lot of statues and other entertainers there always) and went for a smoke in one of the many coffeeshops (we went to hunter's, and hill streets blue was just around the corner and i didn't see, wanted to go there since quite a while cause it looks so awesome)

Dat Grim reaper boobgrab :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Range 4 Meee, Loosenater

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 26, 2015, 11:47:03 pm »
Went to amsterdam to meet up with Simonyoda and Joshiee ;) Simon's on the left, then josh, and i'm on the right
We got into the city to get some lunch, watch a juggler eating apples that he was juggling (while juggling torches in between aswell o.O), took a pic with this reaper on the Dam (there a lot of statues and other entertainers there always) and went for a smoke in one of the many coffeeshops (we went to hunter's, and hill streets blue was just around the corner and i didn't see, wanted to go there since quite a while cause it looks so awesome)

That is just amazing, haha!

Online Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 27, 2015, 03:19:10 am »

Seems like you had a good time :D

threesome :kappa:

Nice picture tho :P

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Kaner

• Liked: 509 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 27, 2015, 07:27:30 am »

We need to make an emps meet up pls.

Looking sweg

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 27, 2015, 08:24:13 am »

Looking sweg

Staff team meet up in Australia? I think yes!
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 27, 2015, 09:27:26 am »

Looking sweg

Getting rekt by 30 kangoroos and 30 tarantulas nty

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Zeepleeuw

• +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 27, 2015, 10:23:14 am »

So when is the next trip? Id like to meet Simon and it seems fun just to hang around

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 27, 2015, 11:04:22 am »

Plot-not-so-twist: Mary has no boobs :kappa:

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 27, 2015, 11:07:19 am »

<33
You three looking good <3

Would love to see more of those pictures

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 27, 2015, 11:30:49 am »

Looking sweg

Getting rekt by 30 kangoroos and 30 tarantulas nty

Only the weak get rekt by kangaroos.
Ex-Mod

#quit
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 112