The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Design request.
« on: February 11, 2015, 08:44:15 pm »
Hello Emps-World graphics designers, I have 2 design requests for great, experienced designers.

If you are unexperienced or a new designer then do not attempt to make either of these designs as I have very high standards. My friend and I need a logo each and this forums has some of the best graphical work I've seen so I'm requesting here.

I will not be paying for these designs, however if I feel the designs are extremely good and are satisfactory to my standards I may change my mind.

The first design I want is to do with a terminator/robot face; I will provide a couple of examples although the pictures I provide do not have to be used! Use your imagination!

http://meganandtimmy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/terminator_2__judgement_day_pics_49-494x370.jpg

http://cinemassacre.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/terminator_salvation_ver2.jpg

I would like a robotic face such as the examples I have provided and I would like the word ARTIFICIXL it must be with an X not an A going across the face DIAGONALLY I would like some cool effects put into the writing and/or face; use your imagination! I do have high standards so if you are going to attempt these logos make a couple in case I do not like one.

The second design is a crown with two swords crossed underneath it, I will provide pictures to show you what I mean. The crown must also have the letter R on it!

Examples: http://josephs-militaria-and-homefront-collection.co.uk/cavsl.jpg < - this is a really really poor picture but this is how I would like the two swords to cross UNDERNEATH the crown.

http://www.vectorfree.com/media/vectors/red-gold-crown.jpg < - this is an example of a crown you could use, although I do not want so many gems on the crown because you will need space to put the letter R on the crown.

Please use your imagination when creating these logos and if you have any questions please private message me on the forums!

If you are not going to take this challenge seriously then please do not post, I will class any non-serious posts as spam and will report them to staff.

Good luck! :)

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: Design request.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 08:56:25 pm »
Give Cube 5M and he'll do it; he's an amazing designer.

Offline Deandam7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 09:04:11 pm »
Well really, people should design because they like the challenge it gives, but as I stated if the design is up to my high standards I may pay money to the designer.

Offline In10ce

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 09:34:39 pm »
For free. Lol.

Offline Deandam7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 09:36:44 pm »
For free. Lol.

The point in your post being? People shouldn't have to pay for graphics designs lol.

Offline In10ce

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2015, 06:04:02 am »
Then they should pay for the time.

Offline Deandam7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 06:05:12 am »
People design because they enjoy doing it, if they wanted any sort of payment they'd take up a job in that specific field.

I have also stated more than once, if the design is exceptional I will pay for it. Stop posting your useless comments if you're not going to contribute anything towards this thread.

Offline 1egend

• Liked: 53 times
  • +1/-0
  • Complete! Now I can sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2015, 06:07:57 am »
I'll see what I can do adam  ;D this is more or less practice for me so I'll give it a shot
Clear eyes, Full heart, Can't lose

Support this weeks SOTW!!

Irl name- Dallas / Sallad / Dally

Offline Deandam7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2015, 06:10:22 am »
I'll see what I can do adam  ;D this is more or less practice for me so I'll give it a shot

I'm an honest critic, but I appreciate any efforts made by anyone. :)

Offline 1egend

• Liked: 53 times
  • +1/-0
  • Complete! Now I can sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2015, 07:02:36 am »
just a quick question though.. do you want a logo or a picture because logos are usually supposed to be simple yet creative where as a picture I will put more detail into it? also how big should it be?
Clear eyes, Full heart, Can't lose

Support this weeks SOTW!!

Irl name- Dallas / Sallad / Dally

Offline Matrix2

• Liked: 55 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm an angel with a shotgun
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2015, 09:21:56 am »
What you are requesting here is usually made by professional designers/freelancers for a specific amount of real cash. I'm just saying that you would get more entries if you added a price for it, not a "I might/I might not".

Offline Cube

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • Chris Athe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2015, 02:24:45 pm »
For free. Lol.

The point in your post being? People shouldn't have to pay for graphics designs lol.
Wow did you really just say that ???
The following users liked this post: Big Chris

Offline Deandam7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2015, 03:30:09 pm »
This is a forums for a virtual game, lol.

@Dallas, yeah it's a picture and I only need the first one doing now, the crown doesn't need to be done anymore.
And would it be a problem if I asked for it in 1500x500 and 400x400?

For free. Lol.

Are any of you actual professional graphics designers? Or is it a hobby/interest you enjoy doing.

Offline Cube

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • Chris Athe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2015, 04:28:56 pm »

@Dallas, yeah it's a picture and I only need the first one doing now, the crown doesn't need to be done anymore.

For free. Lol.

Are any of you actual professional graphics designers? Or is it a hobby/interest you enjoy doing.
Not a professional, but i do get money daily for my designs, also i don't understand, why would the fact that this is a game forum make anyone's designs worth less than usual  ?

Offline Deandam7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2015, 05:23:32 pm »

For free. Lol.

Not a professional, but i do get money daily for my designs, also i don't understand, why would the fact that this is a game forum make anyone's designs worth less than usual  ?

Bruh I'm not even going into this lmao. I've stated if the design is up to my standards I'll pay. If you're not going to attempt it I will class your next post as spam and have it removed.
Pages: 1 2