The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Lionfish

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Custom avatars with neon/retro/modern themes 10mil each avatar
« on: December 09, 2016, 09:45:32 pm »
Hello im offering you custom avatars with your name on them with retro/modern/neon themes

These are two examples they are not very complicated since i just want in-game money :p You can ask for custom themes aswell these are just examples as mentioned

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Custom avatars with neon/retro/modern themes 10mil each avatar
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 09:48:25 pm »
Other people have done these before as well. Moved your thread to Showcase section instead of market :)

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 04:13:18 am »
10M is a little much for something as simple as this. If you put more time and effort into them, or perhaps lowered your value of cost, you may be in for a decent little virtual business.
Don't take that the wrong way, I am in no way saying your designs are bad, just merely too simple to be asking for 10 Million Dollarrrrrrs.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 10:01:14 am by Joshiee »

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 07:15:43 am »
Brb copy-pasting a background and editing text on top of it, that'll be 10m please

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
Pages: 1