The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Rape

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
combination skillcape for pures
« on: December 01, 2015, 06:57:18 am »
so after looking at all the combination capes, I was upset to see that their was no skill-cape designed for maxed pure's, now when I say pure i mean any account with 99 hp, mage, str, and range. I also think that this cape should be aviable to all Pures like 1 def, 20 def, 45 def.... but put a cap somewhere make it an exclusive cape where u have to be a pure to wear it.
now i have never done any image work of any kind but instead of writing my final paper's first draft that due in the morning at 11 i just spent quite a bit of time working on this. literally guys all i want for Christmas is this cape
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 07:00:43 am by Rape »
adderall and pk

Offline Rape

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: combination skillcape for pures
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 06:57:47 am »
wow that's a tiny picture I give up
adderall and pk

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 07:33:30 am »
1) dont write on a skillcape
2) dont put loads of details on it
3) you dont need like 5 different skillicons
4) keep it 2-3 colors
5) it looks like shit

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 02:13:53 pm »
So you mean there would be a level requirement of a pures stats to wear it?

It does seem possible to create the Stat caps, but there is also no way for the game to distinguish between a pure and a simply low leveled player.

It looks weird... All the skill icons mashed together and the text on the Cape are eww

To have this in game, Mary would have to model it and render it too, which is a lot of work. I just can't see it happening, sorry.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 02:28:03 pm »
I don't see the point of this in-game. Pures are only meant for PvPing and I don't find a way when to wear the cape. Could be in fights, but It wouldn't seem a proper place where to wear such achievement capes.

Also, I think that with 2 developers, it would take up a lot of valuable time which could be spent on something for a wider group of players.

Maybe for a reward in a Pkp store in the future, but with a different design.

I understand your hard work editing the image, but I'll have to disagree. Sorry. :(

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 02:44:35 pm »
So you mean there would be a level requirement of a pures stats to wear it?

It does seem possible to create the Stat caps, but there is also no way for the game to distinguish between a pure and a simply low leveled player.

It looks weird... All the skill icons mashed together and the text on the Cape are eww

To have this in game, Mary would have to model it and render it too, which is a lot of work. I just can't see it happening, sorry.
its 15min with my current skillset lel

It would fall out of place because that would mean either the current combinations have to be reworked, or skills will be used multiple times in these skillcapes.

I am however planning specific skiller and combat sets (cosmetic sets) that will require a combination of skills to equip.

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 04:04:20 pm »
Your picture gave me a cancer.
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, 3st Ranger X, Hi Im Ethan

Offline En3mey

• Liked: 46 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ex-Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 04:28:37 pm »
Nice picture bro, I bet you can do better than this :P
I sell Graphics

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2015, 04:49:57 pm »
So basically, what you want is a Combination Cape for 99 Hitpoints, Magic, and Ranged, with basically a gold-base gold-trim cape? ???

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2015, 05:35:17 pm »
First off, nice name.....

Second off, I hope you didn't spend as much time on this as you said you did because it just looks like you threw all the skills icons that is required to wear the cape onto the cape. Looks to crammed..

Thirdly, I think a maxed cape for pures would be a good idea, something different than all other servers. However, I don't think their should be one made for every type of pure regarding your defense level. Make 1 cape for pures who all combat 99's besides prayer. The cape also requires a defense level of 45 of less. That seems fair to me.

The idea itself is very interesting and smart, just the material your produced could be worked with to make it a better looking cape! Maybe try re-working it, I think you have a good start!

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2015, 07:41:07 pm »
So people have less of a reason to risk fcape or ava? Honestly pures are already low as hell value kills, it probably costs more to kill someone than you'll often loot from someone. It's not a suggestion I would agree with. Also, combination capes are already available to pures, just get the fish/cook one.

Pures already get plenty of gear, if they need anything it's some kind of melee armour, not a cape. No thanks.
;
Pages: 1