The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
A good deed
« on: April 25, 2017, 02:24:48 pm »
hello everyone, my school in Dubai is getting money for a charity in Yemen, In view of the hardships that the Yemeni people are undergoing as a result of the current circumstances. I volunteered to get tickets for the students and sell them it for donation. Since I'm a senior and one of the student council staff I'm responsible for the boy's section and kindergarden, around 500-1000 students. I've seen lots of great skills in editing some of you have  :), and I'm not a good one. So if anyone is interested in making some sample tickets for the charity, I and the rest of the school will be grateful for that. I'm going to show you some samples I found ready made on the internet and another one I did one myself so you can get an idea. If you can add the last two logos that will be gr8. Other than that thank you so much and may God bless you!  :D

From google

I Made

school and theme logo

p.s: the school is an American curriculum so you don't need to have anything in Arabic, and the currency is AED( United Arab Emirates Dirham ). you can make more than one ticket because we need 3 different ones. fist ticket worth 10 AED, 2nd ticket worth 30 AED, and 3rd ticket worth 100 AED. 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 04:12:45 pm by Saif Nawaf »
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L, Just Humen
Pages: 1