The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
Re: So i came back 3 days ago
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2015, 11:33:37 pm »
You would need over 20 Z spears / spirit shield to make this. Nobody will believe you made this without staking in only 3 days.
i belive, cause he has still some friends who are good enough to share some items.
Ot- nice bank made with 3days

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2015, 09:24:12 am »
You would need over 20 Z spears / spirit shield to make this. Nobody will believe you made this without staking in only 3 days.
i belive, cause he has still some friends who are good enough to share some items.
Lol. That just proves he didn't make his bank by pvming. kthxbai

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2015, 10:41:52 am »
uhm... just noticed he have skulls in bank :DDD so he have played ages ago (xmas?).... nice lies tho

Offline Sniped

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2015, 01:43:05 pm »
uhm... just noticed he have skulls in bank :DDD so he have played ages ago (xmas?).... nice lies tho
U two are just jelly , because im better at money making than u two bricks, well uhm sorry for that. And yeah respect to death s0ul who managed to figure out that i indeed received a lil starter pack from my old mate. The only reasons i have this kind of mates is because i dont backstab or never be rude to guys who respect me, im kind and before i left the last time from emps , one of my mates received 500m bank from me. Yeah i was here in christmas and in january or sth i quited i guess. And now i came back and received a 3rd age melee set no kite and abby from one of my mates. Was it much? nope. I also did some 2-10m stakes(not much). And i received alot pvm drops, so stop arguing and shut up :)

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2015, 01:44:39 pm »
U two are just jelly , because im better at money making than u two bricks, well uhm sorry for that. And yeah respect to death s0ul who managed to figure out that i indeed received a lil starter pack from my old mate. The only reasons i have this kind of mates is because i dont backstab or never be rude to guys who respect me, im kind and before i left the last time from emps , one of my mates received 500m bank from me. Yeah i was here in christmas and in january or sth i quited i guess. And now i came back and received a 3rd age melee set no kite and abby from one of my mates. Was it much? nope. I also did some 2-10m stakes(not much). And i received alot pvm drops, so stop arguing and shut up :)
Jelly of your pathetic staker bank? No thanks.

Offline Sniped

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2015, 01:46:10 pm »
Jelly of your pathetic staker bank? No thanks.
Not a staker bank, pvmer bank and yes u are jelly,because it takes months for u to make money kind of like that. Now cry ples :'( :'(
The following users liked this post: Earl

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2015, 02:13:49 pm »
Lmfao it takes months for you to make moeny like this. Just shut up and stop lying it's your pvm bank.
It's impossible to get this bank pvming in 3 days.

Now go to duel area and get cleaned.
The following users liked this post: Earl

Offline Sniped

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2015, 02:21:01 pm »
Lmfao it takes months for you to make moeny like this. Just shut up and stop lying it's your pvm bank.

If ur unlucky in pvm, that doesnt mean i am. Im glad ur unlucky u jelly mothfucka, not staking btw. KID.

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2015, 02:43:41 pm »
WHO GIVES A SHIT!? STOP ARGUING ABOUT SOMETHING POINTLESS!

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2015, 03:21:43 pm »

If ur unlucky in pvm, that doesnt mean i am. Im glad ur unlucky u jelly mothfucka, not staking btw. KID.
So, you get rare drop as every 5th drop?
And i could easily make that bank in like a day if i'd really care enough to play 24/7 like you.

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2015, 03:34:33 pm »
You guys are sad
Give props to the kid for working for his money unlike other players scamming / staking for their. Even if he staked his way to get that bank then wish him luck instead of whining like a bitch because nobody cares about your problems, this is his topic.

Nice and goodluck Sniped!
The following users liked this post: Sniped

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2015, 03:38:26 pm »

So, you get rare drop as every 5th drop?
And i could easily make that bank in like a day if i'd really care enough to play 24/7 like you.
Why u all offend him? I once tried pvm, with low monsters, I killed like 200 bronze dragons, got 2 d hastas (40m) (1:1000 drop rate) + 200 bones (4m)+ 1m per inventory every time, cause alced all worthless drops. So i waisted only like 1,5 hours and got already like 50m profit. Pvm is all about luck, sometimes u get really good drops that can make u really fast rich.

Stakeing isnt the only way to make money, just accept it. No need to call everyone stakers who are lucky and get good pvm drops.
The following users liked this post: Sniped

Offline Sniped

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2015, 05:44:58 pm »
Thanks death and shoaib for those positive feedbacks :)

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2015, 08:35:19 pm »
way to go guy!

Offline Middboyy

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • Don't Be Hating On My Activity
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2015, 12:50:34 am »
Amazing bank man so jealous right now haha listen forget the hate people just jealous who cares how you earned it xD maybe share some of the love? Jokes xD

Checkout My Youtube @ www.youtube.com/3muskamiahs (500K Views)

Singer/Songwriter Download My latest single Day after day on Itunes & Google play (Search Midd Boy)

Follow me on instagram @itzyourboymidd (27k Followers)

Add Me Ingame: Middboyy
Always online so if you have any questions or need help smile.png Ask away.
Pages: 1 2 3