The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
''Item dont have demand plz fix economi''
« on: July 31, 2016, 10:31:47 pm »

there doesnt seem to be any supply either

Mary

Re: ''Item dont have demand plz fix economi''
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 10:38:41 pm »
suck me
The following users liked this post: Just Humen, Themarfish, Cjkinsey6

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 10:46:54 pm »
The following users liked this post: Cococola

Offline Sir Rambo

• Liked: 317 times
  • +0/-0
  • haters makes you famous... ~Avenus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 12:23:46 am »
O my god..

IRONMAN: Iron Rambo

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 07:23:47 am »
PM ingame, selling 3rd range legs 85m cash.

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 03:31:03 pm »
suck me
whatever you say mary...whatever you say...

Offline Junkz

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 03:24:29 pm »
You sir are one of the most stupid players I have seen.

You clearly do not know how the economy works.

There was a guy who posted a picture of him selling dragon boots, furies and whips for 1 coin each. Nobody was buying them until the topic was posted. Are these items bad? No. Are there so many in the game that nobody wants these items? Yes

Also as a smart player, you never sell single pieces when you can sell the whole set for way more/piece. I got like 30 3rd age sets and if you want, I can sell you one third-age range legs for that price. But I would never waste a slot in my ge offers for that specific item. You could do that with nearly every "good" item in Emps-World that is not used. Why? Because everyone wants only ancient items because they are cheap and cheap to maintain.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 03:36:14 pm »

There was a guy who posted a picture of him selling dragon boots, furies and whips for 1 coin each. Nobody was buying them until the topic was posted. Are these items bad? No. Are there so many in the game that nobody wants these items? Yes

Also as a smart player, you never sell single pieces when you can sell the whole set for way more/piece. I got like 30 3rd age sets and if you want, I can sell you one third-age range legs for that price. But I would never waste a slot in my ge offers for that specific item. You could do that with nearly every "good" item in Emps-World that is not used. Why? Because everyone wants only ancient items because they are cheap and cheap to maintain.

Calm the fuck down it's a joke look at the topic title lmfao

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Fund Kakare

Offline Junkz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 03:46:51 pm »

It is not a joke. This guy was being negative and stupid in all related economy topics and this is just another topic to make fun of the other players. But do you know what's funny? This guy blames Thomy when he cant solo some Emps Bosses using melee anymore.
The following users liked this post: Iron Dot

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 08:16:29 pm »

It is not a joke. This guy was being negative and stupid in all related economy topics and this is just another topic to make fun of the other players. But do you know what's funny? This guy blames Thomy when he cant solo some Emps Bosses using melee anymore.

If you see anyone on these forums writing with bad grammar and quotation marks on purpose, it's a joke. You sir, are an idiot. You also said you get 1-2 kills at Bandos and you call me shit for actually getting more kills than that? oki
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 08:18:04 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Junkz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 08:37:37 pm »

If you see anyone on these forums writing with bad grammar and quotation marks on purpose, it's a joke. You sir, are an idiot. You also said you get 1-2 kills at Bandos and you call me shit for actually getting more kills than that? oki

I do not have 1 single bandos kill because I never went to bandos so far. Good that you know my killlogs better than me.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2016, 08:50:18 pm »

I do not have 1 single bandos kill because I never went to bandos so far. Good that you know my killlogs better than me.

Then you must be really bad if you haven't even done GWD yet

With all the boss and prayer changes GWD became a challenge and consumes alot of time and ressources. I might be an ironman only, but I have most of the items that are needed to solo any boss and I was able to kill 1-2 bosses per inventory.

Go solo zammy for a few trips and tell me how much harder that needs to become.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 08:52:42 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2016, 07:16:24 am »
let the salt flow
The following users liked this post: Fund Kakare
Pages: 1