The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
transferring coins to ironman accounts
« on: July 05, 2016, 09:40:29 pm »
Because it's possible to buy and sell member tickets on ge with ironman accounts as well as to trade member tickets to ironman accounts then it's possible to buy a member ticket with a non-ironman account, trade it to the ironman for free, sell it for 1 gp less than the lowest price was on ge and buy it with the non-ironman account on grand exchange (and repeat only losing 1 gp overall, because the main would only buy it for 1 gp higher price the very first time). Which will mean that one can transfer coins to their ironman.
That may sound confusing. What I mean is that let's say that the lowest price for member ticket is 10m. One can buy a member ticket for 10m with their main account, trade it to ironman, put it on ge for 9,999,999 coins on the ironman. Buy a member ticket for 9,999,999 coins with their main (or let anyone else buy it) and the ironman gets 9,999,999 coins from nothing.
People could easily transfer billions to their ironman with this, which would kind of ruin the idea of ironman accounts.

I would propose that ironman accounts shouldn't be able to sell member tickets at all. Not sure if that can be done without removing the ability for ironman accounts to buy member tickets on ge but I don't think that it should remain how it is now.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 09:57:49 pm by Tulrak »

Mary

Re: transferring coins to ironman accounts
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 10:49:32 pm »
or you could just donate and sell the member tickets you get with donator points. Saves the story. Although you can't really buy any items off the GE with those millions, other than just simply get more member tickets and a couple shop items

Yeah, disable selling member tickets.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: transferring coins to ironman accounts
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 08:31:37 am »
I'll disabling selling items on ironman accounts on the Grand Exchange completely, thank you.
Pages: 1