The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Icywindsoul

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Some bugs
« on: February 04, 2015, 08:20:29 am »

This rock contains iron ore. After mining it, it shows the colour of copper ore, and then you can mine copper on the next respawn. I waited to see if the rock contains iron ore, but it still shows up copper ore. A logout and login again will see it becomes iron rock again.

This rock shows as containing coal ore, but cannot be mined. (Different rock code ID)

This rock shows as containing coal ore, but cannot be mined. (Different rock code ID)

Star sprite repeat? Idk why it shows up 2, I logged out and login again, it is still the same thing. Even after I restart whole client, 2 star sprite shows up.

Before selling, shop states that it buy ashes for 1 coin.

After selling, no 1 coin in inventory.

Click once and repetitive alert (see next picture)

Continue from previous picture

*Additional bugs:

Idk whether this is a bug or not, but if you have used all 28 slots inventory and filled out with items, when selling an item to shop, you wouldn't get a single coin, it needs to have 1 slots empty in order to have coins. Can it be fixed?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 09:54:20 am by Icywindsoul »

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Some bugs
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 11:59:32 am »
All the bugs will be fixed with the next update. Thanks a lot for all the screenshots!
The following users liked this post: Icywindsoul
Pages: 1