The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ameer122

• Liked: 87 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
SDC Safe spot
« on: May 30, 2015, 02:53:22 pm »
All you have to do is go inside, attack SDC, then go outside ( you have to be at least 2 steps away from the gate ) .

I don't really know if it's worth reporting it as we already have many safe spots ( against melee attacks )  inside but this one keeps us away from dat lil bi**es melee attacks.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:22:54 pm by Ameer122 »

The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: SDC Safe spot
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 08:59:11 am »
I'm unable to reproduce this bug. Can you give me more information? I've tried out the exact same position as you, but couldn't attack the Smoke Demon Champion.

Offline Ameer122

• Liked: 87 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: SDC Safe spot
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 12:33:43 pm »
I'm unable to reproduce this bug. Can you give me more information? I've tried out the exact same position as you, but couldn't attack the Smoke Demon Champion.

1 - Go inside and attack the boss.
2 - Open the gate and fast click somewhere outside ( at least 2 steps away from it so you won't be attacked by his melee )
3 - Attack the boss again ( or keep Auto Retaliate on )

After doing that don't move otherwise you won't be able to attack again ( unless you do the same again )

Pages: 1