The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Liutas255

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Saradomin spiritual soldiers bug.
« on: May 27, 2016, 02:42:14 pm »
Hello guys i think i have spot the bug. I was killing the spiritual saradomin soldiers and i have use'd saradomin arrows that they don't attack me. I have left my acc AFK for a while and when i come back me acc was log out and when i log in i see just 3 items in me backpack i mean i was killed somehow. Can you help me with that becose i lose my bandos tasset, gloves, boots, ring of stone, amulet of glory, fire cape.  :-\

Mary

Re: Saradomin spiritual soldiers bug.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 02:48:30 pm »
I left my account at saradomin with sara arrows equipped, no attacks.. Any proof this is what happened and not simply because you accidentally unequipped the arrows or you somehow lost them? Because it is impossible for you to be attacked this way.
Items will not be returned, it's not our responsibility that you died because you weren't watching the game
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 03:02:28 pm by Mary »
The following users liked this post: Skymaster100

Offline Liutas255

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 10:43:32 am »
Thats why I writing this message becose it's hepend for me. Idk how its happen but arrows was in the place where them shud be. So I think it happens not for all and all the time... damn I want me items back. >:(

Mary

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 11:20:15 am »
Thats why I writing this message becose it's hepend for me. Idk how its happen but arrows was in the place where them shud be. So I think it happens not for all and all the time... damn I want me items back. >:(
how do you know they were in the same correct quiver place when you died and lost them...

Offline Liutas255

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 11:36:11 am »
Becoase I dont remove them from them place I mean I was melle fighter so why I shud toch them if I need them and I not ranger so... or its simple was removed by bug.

Mary

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2016, 11:45:03 am »
unless we know how it happened we can't do much about it. I was unable to experience a likewise bug with the same circumstances you described

Offline Liutas255

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2016, 12:46:52 pm »
I think you shoud stay there AFK for less 1hour. And i think then you will spot that bug... This game have many bugs like Duel arena just think about these bugs have in mind about that becose its sucks...

Mary

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2016, 02:26:07 pm »
considering you tried to justify your case with another account acting like you're someone else we're not going to look into this anymore.

locked and moved
Pages: 1