The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Obby maul
« on: October 03, 2014, 07:16:04 pm »
Obby maul is bugged, if you use obby maul ingame and let it hit and quickly switch to gmaul it shows that obby maul hits but actually doesn't.
So e.g you're pking, using magic shortbow then quickly switch to obby maul and let it hit then for combo you go for gmaul spec - obby maul wont hit. (Obby maul's hit wont register but it does a hit motion)

I even made a video once and it was promised to be fixed, it's annoying cause gmaulers use it for combos but can't actually use it. The combo only works if you switch slow e.g msb - obby maul (let obby maul hit) wait 1-2 seconds and then hit gmaul specs but then again it pointless cause the combo is slow.

Inb4: it's meant to be like that, no, if it's meant to be like that switching to obby maul timer would be higher or from obby maul to secondary weapon timer would be slower.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: Obby maul
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 10:08:27 am »
This is a problem, for the reasons you've already stated. I hope it's fixed by the time I start using my pure(s).

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 11:04:57 am »
Yeah, I've tried it and its not hitting only the animations appears.
I really hope it will be fixed soon, else it will mess gmaulers up.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Mary

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 01:34:33 pm »
switching TO obby maul timer would be higher or from obby maul to secondary weapon timer would be slower.
From a fast weapon (like mage short) switching to a slower weapon indeed the slower weapon should hit just as fast at the first hit. The slower attack speed of the obby maul works on the third weapon switch though (gmaul in this case).

So yeah it should hit right after mage short, but then have a slightly bigger pauze between obby maul and gmaul right?

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 01:42:54 pm »
switching TO obby maul timer would be higher or from obby maul to secondary weapon timer would be slower.
From a fast weapon (like mage short) switching to a slower weapon indeed the slower weapon should hit just as fast at the first hit. The slower attack speed of the obby maul works on the third weapon switch though (gmaul in this case).

So yeah it should hit right after mage short, but then have a slightly bigger pauze between obby maul and gmaul right?
Yes
Pages: 1