The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
No clipped into a tree
« on: May 10, 2015, 03:31:15 am »
Running toward my farming patches (herb) in south falador I somehow managed to no-clip into a tree and become stuck.
Does this mean I am one with nature?

-Big Chris

Offline Eliminator

• Liked: 123 times
  • +0/-0
  • Everybody believes they are the good guy.
    • View Profile
Re: No clipped into a tree
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 07:53:12 pm »
Running toward my farming patches (herb) in south falador I somehow managed to no-clip into a tree and become stuck.

-Big Chris

Chris, do you know how to reproduce this? It would greatly help Thomy. For it to be fixed Thomy needs to be able to reproduce it to find the issue!
If you know please edit into your post. Thanks!

-Austen

- Drugs are bad, mmkay -

"The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people." - Charlie Chaplin

"Nothing inspires forgiveness quite like revenge." - Scott Adams

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 08:49:28 pm »
I don't sorry. I was just running toward the farming patch like I said. My character was blocked by the foliage of the trees from my camera angle when it stopped moving. I rotated the camera to get a better view and he was inside the tree. I nabbed the screenshot and teleported out of it.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 05:47:06 am »
There are plenty of these noclipping issues. I'm aware of them, but can't yet present you a fix.
Pages: 1