The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Jad and rewards
« on: February 10, 2015, 12:48:27 am »
If you only have 1 free inventory spot upon completing Jad, you will only receive the fire cape and not the tokkul. I didn't see any tokkul that was dropped under me, I also went back inside again and could still pick up arrows, but no sign of tokkul anywhere.

I haven't checked but if you'd complete Jad without free inventory spots you might not even receive the fire cape.

Mod Mary

Re: Jad and rewards
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 07:49:24 am »
Happens with any event that rewards you with something and then teles you away :S

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 01:08:10 pm »
Happens with any event that rewards you with something and then teles you away :S
I thought someone said the mime peices are dropped under you if you have a full inventory now, that it got changed.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 10:42:35 am »
Thanks. Next update will fix this issue. Items will be dropped outside of the cave when your inventory is full. Same counts for mime event and barrow chest rewards.
The following users liked this post: Kaner, Simonyoda3
Pages: 1