The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Division66

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Keep calm and play Emps ;)
    • View Profile
Jad
« on: March 20, 2015, 03:40:58 pm »
Hey, went to Jad today and ehh saw pretty strange things. The monsters (especially lvl 90 and above) that are coming from west to the safespot (the spot in front of the entrance) will stuck on some places. First I thought that it was a good thing but when they suddenly just came closer and hit me with melee I changed my mind lol. The problem is, you cant range attack the monsters from the safe spot. You CAN attack them for a while when they get stuck, but they will come any second to attack you with melee, so its really unsafe. You're wasting tons of hp for these hits. Please fix this fast, im at 38 cave atm. I dont want to do all again nor go to jads cave and suddenly just get hit 99 by his melee attack lol.
Pages: 1