The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Dodelijkebig

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Image error
« on: January 07, 2016, 11:43:09 am »
So yesterday i tried to post a topic with images in it and it gave an error.

This is what it said: Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information.

Anybody knows why this happens and what to do ?

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Image error
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 12:04:07 pm »
Just like it said: it might was too big or an interruption in your connection might have corrupted the upload.

You can use image upload sites like imgur.com aswell, and post the forum bb link in your post.

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Dodelijkebig

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 12:13:36 pm »
Just like it said: it might was too big or an interruption in your connection might have corrupted the upload.

I checked already and it wasn't too big, it was far under the limit. Does that mean my internet is to slow?

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 12:58:31 pm »

I checked already and it wasn't too big, it was far under the limit. Does that mean my internet is to slow?
It may just be a short interruption in a fine internet connection. Trying multiple times should usually work fine.

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!
Pages: 1