The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Extra xp on hits that kill the opponent
« on: July 04, 2016, 02:51:21 pm »

As you can see the goblin had 10 hp, but I get 2560 xp as if I had hit 32 or something like that.

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Extra xp on hits that kill the opponent
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 04:24:51 pm »
Overkill was made possible on June 25th, so Vesta's spear could ko with its special attack. I'm not 100% sure if it should affect all weapons, but I'm pretty certain that it's not a bug.

Mary

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 05:04:15 pm »
Overkill was made possible on June 25th, so Vesta's spear could ko with its special attack. I'm not 100% sure if it should affect all weapons, but I'm pretty certain that it's not a bug.
That is incorrect, we did not add overkill, we only adjusted vesta spear so it could k0 as it did only 90% of the hit AFTER it was already reduced by non-overkill laws (now it does 100%).

so yes its a bug

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 08:26:54 pm »
This may look like a bug, but fixing it would revert the new system. At the point of the hit being registered, the opponent still has a 0.5s time span to heal himself. So when the xp is given, it's yet unclear if the hit kills the target or not. Due to it not being too important and really complicated to also get the xp calculation moved to the time when the hit is sent, we'll just keep it like that. A visual flaw that doesn't hurt.
Pages: 1