The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Pk Str99s

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
email address
« on: September 24, 2014, 01:32:20 pm »
everytime i make an email address to my account it doesn't work and says that i need to make an email to have the double xp and stuff..

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
Re: email address
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 02:17:49 pm »
It is not a bug, You should provide us more informations because as it seems there's nothing wrong with the Account register system, you supposed to be missing some things.

I'll explain to you how to register your account, First of all you need a valid E-mail and password so you'd send a confirmation link to your E-mail, once you've done of all these steps you'll have a one last thing and it is just to "unblock" the link you received and confirm it then you'll be automatically sent to your Account information.

If you still having troubles registering your account, submit a ticket at our support service here http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?action=helpdesk;sa=main

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Pk Str99s

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: email address
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 05:22:42 pm »
oh nvm it has worked  ;D