The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Skiller Sitt

• Liked: 43 times
  • +0/-0
  • Make your dreams come true!
    • View Profile
Duel Arena Huge Bug
« on: May 29, 2016, 06:31:22 pm »
Hello Thomy

Wanted to let you know that Duel arena consists a huge bug, sometimes enemy or you can get randomly skulled , which means like in wildy , ull lose everything in ur inventory and what you wear so in stake that means ull lose ur ele whip or whatever u wear.So another thing is that sometimes it gliches that u can move and it will stop attacking enemy and then after that youve allowed to teleport away from duel arena.I staked against Fars 1998 , i got skulled he was unskulled i died and get got all my inventory etc :(

Hopefully you can fix that bug fast Thomy , because we need it ! :)
All the best : Patric
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 06:35:12 pm by Skiller Sitt »

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Duel Arena Huge Bug
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 07:06:56 pm »
Could you get this on vid? I can't seem to reproduce it myself.
;

Mary

Re: Duel Arena Huge Bug
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 07:15:52 pm »
do you have any idea how to create this bug? we have no idea how this happens and if we dont know we cant fix it

EDIT possible fix will be deployed in the next update, please post a new bug report if the issue still persists.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 05:56:29 pm by Mary »
Pages: 1