The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Double tickets
« on: June 29, 2016, 12:45:43 pm »
Double xp scrolls don't grant double tokens in brimhaven's agility arena.

Mary

Re: Double tickets
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 03:16:19 pm »
theyre called double xp scrolls, not double ticket scrolls
The following users liked this post: Themarfish

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 04:14:33 pm »
With double xp scrolls, double minigame tickets have been active as well. Atleast pc and cw used to have (idk if it works there either now) double tickets, when scrolls were active.
Since agility arena is also a minigame, I thought they should work there as well, guess I was wrong. (agility arena did have double tickets when double xp weekends were active, so idk)

Mary

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 04:36:13 pm »
With double xp scrolls, double minigame tickets have been active as well. Atleast pc and cw used to have (idk if it works there either now) double tickets, when scrolls were active.
Since agility arena is also a minigame, I thought they should work there as well, guess I was wrong. (agility arena did have double tickets when double xp weekends were active, so idk)
You're right, they work just as the double xp weekends (this is the same thing essentially) so I will add it to the agility arena rewards.
Updated in next update
Pages: 1