The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
clone bug
« on: June 26, 2016, 09:44:26 pm »

TL;DW: a clone of my character is stuck where I logged in, mimics the armour I wear and the emotes I use. No idea how to force it, I was just switching from world 2 to 1 by clicking join on someone who was offline at the time.

It's just something that happened after Mary encouraged me to try to get to world 3, by logging into world 3 and getting me to right click on her name in friends list and choosing join (the other bug I posted). I was trying to get back into World 3 for the 5th or so time and trying to finally figure out how to force the world 3 bug and do it without Mary's assistance, when this happened instead.
She thought it might be important so she told me to keep this post even after posting the other topic.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 12:05:48 am by Tulrak »

Mary

Re: cool bug
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 09:53:53 pm »
aaaand im moving it to bug reports anyway<3

anyway thomy was messign with map loading so its prolly a bug resulting from that

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: clone bug
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 07:05:32 am »
This should be fixed on the latest client patch. Let me know if the issue occurs again though.
Pages: 1