The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Eliminator

• Liked: 123 times
  • +0/-0
  • Everybody believes they are the good guy.
    • View Profile
Clan chat things that need fixed.
« on: July 22, 2015, 06:15:46 pm »
Clan chat things that need to be fixed.
-   /Lock does not always work (Maybe because the user joined from a different world.)
-   /lock does not keep the clan chat locked (once you logout.)
-   /kick (username) does not work -- if they are in a different world.

Edit: Maybe make is so the clan owner can set a defined whitelist for current clan goers to join at free will, while the clan chat is set to /Lock.

Reason I'm reporting these because clan chats keep getting bombarded by users that want to be annoying, thus ruining clan chats. Also, pking clans they cannot keep unwanted spies out of a clan chat!

Thanks Thomy! :)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 06:26:20 pm by Yaz »

- Drugs are bad, mmkay -

"The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people." - Charlie Chaplin

"Nothing inspires forgiveness quite like revenge." - Scott Adams
The following users liked this post: Back At It

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Clan chat things that need fixed.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 01:06:23 pm »
I'm taking all of this into account when clan chat is reworked. I won't be fixing minor things in clan chats now, rather re-create the entire system properly.
Pages: 1