The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline 0ne Piece

• Liked: 6 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Cash Drop
« on: July 11, 2016, 07:31:44 pm »
Hi Thomy, can you please let the cash drop be in the lobby instead of inside the duel arena.
Because
1: it took me like 2-3 minutes to find the cash inside the duel and an opponent to watch with me to get my cash.
2: I might not be able to find a watch opponent to go in with me to pick up my cash.
3. Some stakers might give up on finding the cash drop cuz they can't see in the lobby. other players could easily pick it up when the 4 minute timer is up.

Picture is taken when I can't find the cash drop inside the lobby.

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Cash Drop
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 07:40:31 pm »
Cash drop = If a player would win a cash stake but his total cash in the inventory would be higher than max cash (2147M), the exceeding part is dropped at arena.

0ne Piece, I recommend using pgb-s, that's what they're for ;)

Offline 0ne Piece

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 07:48:09 pm »
Cash drop = If a player would win a cash stake but his total cash in the inventory would be higher than max cash (2147M), the exceeding part is dropped at arena.

0ne Piece, I recommend using pgb-s, that's what they're for ;)

I know that. But the bug in here is that the exceeding cash should be dropped in the lobby, not inside the fighting area.

I had stake with cash exceeding 2147m total and always drop in the lobby where you re-spawn at.

Mary

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 08:09:15 pm »
Use the goddamn gold bars
this is not a bug report this is how its supposed to work and we made a way around it, use it.

Offline 0ne Piece

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 08:56:21 pm »
this is not a bug report this is how its supposed to work and we made a way around it, use it.
I'm thinking your words sound a little to harsh? so here i go:

stupid lady. this is not how it suppose to work, get your shit right. You're so outdated! Why you even on the staff team. Gosh. Better yet i should not report any bug at all. god damn you. cya. inflect me i don't care.
The following users liked this post: Jonneh, King125, Joshiee, Drugs, Sir Rambo, Jandar

Mary

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 09:16:36 pm »
I'm thinking your words sound a little to harsh? so here i go:

stupid lady. this is not how it suppose to work, get your shit right. You're so outdated! Why you even on the staff team. Gosh. Better yet i should not report any bug at all. god damn you. cya. inflect me i don't care.
This how it's supposed to work, use the means that are meant for this to avoid stuff like this happening.

Offline 0ne Piece

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2016, 09:31:21 pm »

This how it's supposed to work, use the means that are meant for this to avoid stuff like this happening.

Hell nawb. as i said, you're outdated!
The exceeding cash suppose to drop right under your feet in the lobby. I stake more times than you'll ever be, so i know my shit unless thomy changes things around a bit without saying in update note.

also Why am i argueing with my bug report. it's not like im going to get something out of this. There will be no future bug report by me if staffs just gonna keep denying the fact that it's a bug without properly testing it first instead of opening their mouth first.
Please mary, don't post back and let thomy answer it instead.

Mary

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 09:35:03 pm »

Hell nawb. as i said, you're outdated!
The exceeding cash suppose to drop right under your feet in the lobby.
You finish the duel in the arena itself, because you kill your opponent in the arena, so it drops in the arena..? It's not supposed to drop in the lobby. Use the perfect gold bars.
The following users liked this post: Themarfish

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2016, 02:25:47 pm »
Will be fixed with the next update, cash stack will drop inside the lobby. But yes, please use perfect gold bars.
The following users liked this post: Themarfish
Pages: 1