The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
Accessing Bank
« on: February 15, 2015, 01:20:17 am »
You can only access your bank once everytime you login. It will not open if you want to again. Tried to relog and reloadmap. both did not work.

I figured something out.

Bankers are working fine, just the bank booths will not open more than once everytime you login.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 01:25:08 am by Tomtim1 »

Offline Tomtim1

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Accessing Bank
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 01:50:56 am »
Now the bank booths work half of the time lol

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 11:26:02 am »
Can you provide me more information on the bug? If I talk to a banker or use a bank booth, everything's working perfectly fine. Can you remember what you've done before you tried banking?

Offline Tomtim1

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 11:46:28 am »
I really do not know how it happened, I just logged in and it happened to me and someone else at the bank. It is working fine again now yeah. So I think it was something that just occured for like half an hour. I think this topic can be closed now :D

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 12:05:19 pm »
I've found out how it happens and was able to fix it. It will be fixed with our next patch.
If you experience the issue, just talk to any npc and you'll be able to bank again.
Pages: 1