The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Degtukai

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
About the drop bugs/magic trees/farming patches
« on: January 14, 2016, 04:09:11 pm »
So, I might know the reason of these things happening. I've seen many reports about this. Like picking up arrows but they are still on the ground, magic tree being glitched, farming patches etc...

Here is an example of an magic tree being "glitched": http://prntscr.com/9q1bzb
So you're wondering how does that happen? Chopping down a tree, going to bank, coming back and there is a fully grown tree on your screen what you can't chop? Happend to me a lot. Using ::reloadmap dosen't fix it and might even make it worse.
 You have 2 options:
 1. Relog
 2. Wait for the "original tree" to grow.

It happens after you load in another part of your world. Same thing with drops/arrows on ground. You get a drop, you run to pick your items up and a wild "Loading world" appears. You pick your arrows/loot up but what is this? They are still on the ground. Can't pick them up and neither will they dissapear.

Also about the farming patches: not sure about them but after picking all my herbs up i can't put seeds in the patch. Reloading world might make it worse and it can only be fixed with relogging.

Im pretty sure its caused by the world loading. Might be something else but it happens to me only if i load in another part of the world.

(srry4myShet englesh)

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: About the drop bugs/magic trees/farming patches
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 08:38:34 am »
Thanks for this. I already was assuming that spawning an object while the map is loading could cause this problem. Since I'm not able to reproduce this problem, I have to do some experimenting on the case. The next update will contain a possible fix. Thank you.
Pages: 1