The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
2 wilderniss bugs
« on: August 30, 2015, 10:21:20 pm »
Bug 1 : You can be attackted by another player while you are in combat. It happens when like both of you have around 10-20 hp, so both of you eat 2 manta rays. In this time, you aren't attacking each other,  but another player who is standing next to you can rush you in that time because you aren't in combat anymore. Maybe add a timer to it, because eating 2 mantas needs 5 seconds. So I guess a timer of around 10 seconds?

Bug 2 : If you are fighting a player in wilderniss and he rans away because he is out of food or because he is at low hp, you don't keep attacking him but you stop attacking him and you keep standing in the same place. This is really annoying because a lot of players abuse it when they are at low hp and you wanna use your special attack of your ags or other weapons, so they run away and they don't get hit.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: 2 wilderniss bugs
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 01:42:18 pm »
#1 will be updated with our next update.

#2, can you provide some more details on that? In a normal fight, I keep following my enemy as expected. Switching weapons however cancels auto attacking.

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
Re: 2 wilderniss bugs
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 05:29:01 pm »
#1 will be updated with our next update.

#2, can you provide some more details on that? In a normal fight, I keep following my enemy as expected. Switching weapons however cancels auto attacking.

#1 Okay, thanks :)

#2 Now you say it, it happens always when I try to switch to my special weapon. But I switch and click on my opponent immediately, but if he runs away after I clicked on him, I won't follow him and I don't attack him. I think it is kinda hard to explain,maybe someone of the staff team has to test it? Ameer told me that he have had this as well while fighting in wilderniss.
Pages: 1