The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Yo, It's your boy Jhonson101
« on: April 23, 2017, 06:21:15 am »
Hey guys just wanted to report something that can piss some people off. When i went to the duel arena, I wasn't able to see what was toggled in the middle and I wasn't able to toggle anything or it just appeared that way to me only. I just had to start my duels without knowing what was disabled, I just trusted my opponent wouldn't cheat.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Yo, It's your boy Jhonson101
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 06:30:01 am »
Can you show me a screenshot of this with your game settings included? Thanks.

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 06:53:57 am »
Can you show me a screenshot of this with your game settings included? Thanks.

Here are my current settings. Also, I tried sending you a personal message regarding a concern I have but I wasn't able too. I've sent it to Magecrune and I hope he forwards it to you. A screenshot of the problem would really not show much, it's basically the stake window up with nothing toggled in the middle where the equipment boxes are shown. (My opponent can see the boxes toggled on his end though)

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 07:47:15 am »
Will be fixed, thanks.
Pages: 1