The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 70

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: What annoys or pisses you off?
« Reply #525 on: April 25, 2016, 01:20:29 pm »
Atheists.
Closed minds.
People that don't respect other people's beliefs.
People that don't respect other people's beliefs but expect theirs to be respected.

Religion is a choice, not respecting someone for theirs is pretty damn rude. It's like hating someone for what their favorite colour is.

People who believe that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.
Makes perfect sense if you ask me

btw this is a quote
People that won't look beyond the very surface of a theory about how everything was created. There is a lot more to it than 'there was an explosion and everything was created', even if you don't belive it, it should be at least somewhat interesting to read.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_fate_of_the_universe

The theory of a cycle of big bang & big crunch makes a lot of sense to me.

The idea of an omnipotent being such as a god does not. An omnipotent being is pretty much a paradox in itself. Example: could an omnipotent being create something he can not destroy?

"If people can't have their beliefs questioned, they need their beliefs questioned."
btw this is a quote
;
The following users liked this post: Skelon, Hi Im Ethan

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 25, 2016, 02:00:14 pm »
Atheists.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 25, 2016, 02:13:22 pm »
Atheists.
Yes we get it, you don't have to repeat it like you repeat your prayers.

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 25, 2016, 02:43:32 pm »
I don't get it, the topic's name is what pisses you off.. I literally said that Atheists do indeed piss me off for some reasons that I won't mention cause that's not the purpose of this topic and yet a bunch of you gave zero fucks about the purpose behind it and starting attacking me cause I have an opinion that differ from yours
Here I'll say it again,
In my own free personal opinion that no one can debate whether it's true or not cause it's my free will to think however and whatever I want, I think Atheists are a bunch of fucks that got confused(which is totally fine) but they forgot to ask for an explanation and for a demonstration on what their religion's beliefs are about, yet that's not the main reason on why I'm pissed... They can believe whatever the fuck they want...
But when they start forcing their beliefs and start thinking that they're the smartest people on earth when in fact they weren't,they're not and they won't be that's when they need to shut the fuck up

And since I won't be a dumbfuck like some of you there and not comment about what this topic is all about here's another thing that pisses me off:
Vegans

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 25, 2016, 02:51:24 pm »
Feminists
Social justice warriors aka SJW
Any liberal noob whose ideas grow in tumblr

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 25, 2016, 02:53:36 pm »
I don't get it, the topic's name is what pisses you off.. I literally said that Atheists do indeed piss me off for some reasons that I won't mention cause that's not the purpose of this topic and yet a bunch of you gave zero fucks about the purpose behind it and starting attacking me cause I have an opinion that differ from yours
Here I'll say it again,
In my own free personal opinion that no one can debate whether it's true or not cause it's my free will to think however and whatever I want, I think Atheists are a bunch of fucks that got confused(which is totally fine) but they forgot to ask for an explanation and for a demonstration on what their religion's beliefs are about, yet that's not the main reason on why I'm pissed... They can believe whatever the fuck they want...
But when they start forcing their beliefs and start thinking that they're the smartest people on earth when in fact they weren't,they're not and they won't be that's when they need to shut the fuck up

And since I won't be a dumbfuck like some of you there and not comment about what this topic is all about here's another thing that pisses me off:
Vegans
People who make bold statements and then act like they are victims after it conflicts with some people.
And yes, I agree your personal opinions should be only debated between you and your psychiatrist.

Online Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 25, 2016, 03:15:59 pm »
Feminists
Social justice warriors aka SJW
Any liberal noob whose ideas grow in tumblr
They're actually sometimes kind of entertaining when observed from a safe distance.
Sure they're annoying at some other times, but I don't see how anyone can hate the little adorable screaming goofballs who can't do anything for themselves. Just try to ignore the screaming part.

"What annoys or pisses you off?"
Needing to post 10 posts to not be considered a spammer on a dead forum where the only option would be to spam, because no actual discussions are going on in sections that give post count.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 06:11:38 pm by Tulrak »
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 25, 2016, 03:18:45 pm »
Here I'll say it again,

Vegans
I think that you are wrong on this one... Atheists have made a choice to believe in nothing other than pure facts. Most things such as the big bang in your previous reply are literally proven.. How can you not believe it then? Are you the person confused then or? You are literally believing in something made up by humans to explain certain things in their life (without any proof). I'm sure they had demonstrations of multiple religions, they were probably just not interested in made up shit. And yes, I'm an Atheist. I do not believe in a god who does everything in your life for a reason. How are they forcing their belief in any way? Most other religions, probably even yours are a lot more pushy when it comes to convincing people to believe in it. If not, then why would you be so defensive about everything? You are literally sticking your head in the sand not wanting to face facts.
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016

Mary

« Reply #533 on: April 25, 2016, 03:30:38 pm »
yo get back on topic

rich entitled kids piss me off so much

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 25, 2016, 03:37:23 pm »
Feminists
Dunno what kind of feminists you're talking about here, if you mean feminazis I can support you but if you are referring to equal rights activists I would like to hear your story

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Online Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 25, 2016, 03:59:08 pm »
Here I'll say it again,

Vegans
I think that you are wrong on this one... Atheists have made a choice to believe in nothing other than pure facts. Most things such as the big bang in your previous reply are literally proven.. How can you not believe it then? Are you the person confused then or? You are literally believing in something made up by humans to explain certain things in their life (without any proof). I'm sure they had demonstrations of multiple religions, they were probably just not interested in made up shit. And yes, I'm an Atheist. I do not believe in a god who does everything in your life for a reason. How are they forcing their belief in any way? Most other religions, probably even yours are a lot more pushy when it comes to convincing people to believe in it. If not, then why would you be so defensive about everything? You are literally sticking your head in the sand not wanting to face facts.
Most atheist believe in a lot of garbage. Big Bang isn't proven, it's a theory, it explains what may have happened, but considering that we can observe the effects of it but not the Big Bang itself, then we can come up with an explanation of the facts that we know, but even though the theory is built on facts, it's falsifiable, meaning that if we find out more about the universe, we might figure out that our current theory is incorrect. The important thing to note here is that if that happens then we would need to come up with another theory that could explain all the facts, so it doesn't mean that the fairy tales are true.
The reason I'm saying that is because if a person doesn't understand how important it is that theories are falsifiable, then they'll not be able to accept science, because science can't answer everything at once, the way that a fairy tale can. So it's better not to waste your time trying to give them facts and theories, because they will not accept them, for they think that their beliefs are stronger because their beliefs aren't falsifiable.

What annoys or pisses me off (not really):
People asking posters to get back on topic in Off-Topic.
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 25, 2016, 04:05:41 pm »
Self-thanking people (forum feature).
Yes I'm talking about you, Tulrak.
The following users liked this post: Beershake

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 25, 2016, 04:48:45 pm »
when I get one deaged  :-[ :-[ :-[

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Mary

« Reply #538 on: April 25, 2016, 08:04:02 pm »
that there always seem to be a huge group of people that somehow magically manage to break the emps client and cant play
The following users liked this post: Beershake

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 25, 2016, 08:57:08 pm »
that there always seem to be a huge group of people that somehow magically manage to break the emps client and cant play
When developers think that people go out of their way to break clients so they cant play, instead of facing the obvious problem that the client has flaws.And instead of accepting that there's a problem they blame the users.

Seriously, there's an issue with the client that prevents people from playing.Whatever the issue is nobody cares enough to look deep enough to find a solution.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 70