The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 70

Offline Sir Rambo

• Liked: 317 times
  • +0/-0
  • haters makes you famous... ~Avenus
    • View Profile
Re: What annoys or pisses you off?
« Reply #495 on: March 23, 2016, 09:27:22 am »
When a beggar is actually running away from you instead of you running away from him.  ;D
why is that "annoying" ???

IRONMAN: Iron Rambo

Offline Tyler

• Liked: 62 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 23, 2016, 09:33:54 am »
When a Korean national is trying to get me to buy something and I barely have enough money for food
"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: April 06, 2016, 08:34:27 am »
When people counts "Poor" as an insult, like yeah im poor at a computer game should I cry or something now? maybe you should stop living the piece of shit you call a life inside a fantasy game and start having an actual life,
The following users liked this post: Ironmandommy

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 06, 2016, 09:36:12 am »
When people start outright flaming over small things that aren't even slightly frustrating.

When people counts "Poor" as an insult, like yeah im poor at a computer game should I cry or something now? maybe you should stop living the piece of shit you call a life inside a fantasy game and start having an actual life,
I mean it does tell people something about how good you are at said computer game. Making money isn't hard at all, so yes, it is an actual insult.
;
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: April 06, 2016, 09:42:46 am »
When people start outright flaming over small things that aren't even slightly frustrating.

I mean it does tell people something about how good you are at said computer game. Making money isn't hard at all, so yes, it is an actual insult.

It's maybe an insult for you, it was never and will never be for me... being poor at a game will not "hurt my feelings" and will not affect my ACTUAL life, so why should I take it as an insult?

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: April 06, 2016, 09:56:29 am »

*Maybe it's an insult for you, it never was and never will be for me. Being poor at a game will not hurt my feelings and will not affect my actual life, so why should I take it as an insult?
I never said you should take it as an insult, in fact, not taking any insults as insults is probably the best way to go about it.

Since it does anger you in some way the insult works pretty well though
;
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 06, 2016, 10:17:48 am »

*Maybe it's an insult for you, it never was and never will be for me. Being poor at a game will not hurt my feelings and will not affect my actual life, so why should I take it as an insult?
I never said you should take it as an insult, in fact, not taking any insults as insults is probably the best way to go about it.

Since it does anger you in some way the insult works pretty well though

It's doesn't anger me because it insults me in anyways, It angers me because it's stupid... or rather "pisses me off"
I see people tell it to others and its just stupid
difference.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 10:22:52 am by Il Skil1z Il »

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: April 06, 2016, 12:23:49 pm »
The Rangers Fc
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Tyler

• Liked: 62 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 06, 2016, 12:33:44 pm »
Having an alert in the middle of the night and having to get full battle rattle on, including rucksack, and bringing down a duffel bag full of shit and assault pack.. then drawing our weapons and everything and sitting around for 6 hours feeling like death. Yeah, that pretty much annoys and pisses me off.
"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

Mary

« Reply #504 on: April 06, 2016, 01:11:33 pm »
when ur laptop randomly dies and repair says its no warranty covered cuz a piece clipped off at a corner and they only wanna replace the case (for a repair fee) and not the actual still unknown reason of malfunction.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 06, 2016, 01:28:36 pm »
when ur laptop randomly dies and repair says its no warranty covered cuz a piece clipped off at a corner and they only wanna replace the case (for a repair fee) and not the actual still unknown reason of malfunction.
U are without a doubt the worst laptop person ever
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X

Mary

« Reply #506 on: April 06, 2016, 01:34:18 pm »
U are without a doubt the worst laptop person ever
i bet ur the kind of person to call customer service to ask for the wlan cable

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 06, 2016, 02:29:30 pm »
BORK BORK BORK

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Charr

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 06, 2016, 03:03:17 pm »
When people are doing me a frighten