The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 70

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: What annoys or pisses you off?
« Reply #300 on: December 02, 2015, 03:07:01 pm »
treat everyone like dogs

Oh you. You have no freaking idea how hard I could publicly humiliate you by quoting all the bullshit and the insults from Skype towards the community. But I'll just stick to saying 'Simone', for now. Brings memories? People here have absolutely no idea how big of an asshole you truly are.

poorly written

The whole wiki, which you supposedly administrate.
randomly placed word

So calling one a bitch for several time is a ''misplaced word''? Okay, coolcool. Yeah. Totally legit.

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 02, 2015, 03:32:27 pm »
treat everyone like dogs

Oh you. You have no freaking idea how hard I could publicly humiliate you by quoting all the bullshit and the insults from Skype towards the community. But I'll just stick to saying 'Simone', for now. Brings memories? People here have absolutely no idea how big of an asshole you truly are.

poorly written

randomly placed word

So calling one a bitch for several time is a ''misplaced word''? Okay, coolcool. Yeah. Totally legit.
I did say it once. The rest were just trying to justify what I said cuz in no way I meant it as a personal offense

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 02, 2015, 03:37:48 pm »
treat everyone like dogs

poorly written

I'm sorry? I've done nothing but trying to give something back to the community which i was a part from, and I have dedicated a lot of years to do so. The whole case with pyromaniac (?) (someone i dont even know) was a unfortunate randomly placed word of simply addressing someone who was from what i understood frustrating others. I had no understanding of the situation nor did I want to meddle with it, but a small generalized adressing word got out. I've maybe said 2 lines about the whole situation because people were obviously talking about her.

My skype is personal and does not reflect my attitude in public and I really cannot think of anything that i've said that does not have any ground or was outstandingly prejudiced or offensive. I try to be careful of my words because I am well aware that anything I say can be hold against me in my position, but trust me when I say all the work i've done, and will do, is for the players, the community.

If you're going to avoid approval of your posts again you will face consequences for avoiding punishments like everyone else.

I remember at the time you was really maaad. Not trying to start anything now, but i remember you saying a lot off bad stuff.
Havent seen anything unusual since you got back again now tho.

Offline Desno

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
  • VB Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 02, 2015, 03:42:44 pm »
treat everyone like dogs

poorly written

I'm sorry? I've done nothing but trying to give something back to the community which i was a part from, and I have dedicated a lot of years to do so. The whole case with pyromaniac (?) (someone i dont even know) was a unfortunate randomly placed word of simply addressing someone who was from what i understood frustrating others. I had no understanding of the situation nor did I want to meddle with it, but a small generalized adressing word got out. I've maybe said 2 lines about the whole situation because people were obviously talking about her.

My skype is personal and does not reflect my attitude in public and I really cannot think of anything that i've said that does not have any ground or was outstandingly prejudiced or offensive. I try to be careful of my words because I am well aware that anything I say can be hold against me in my position, but trust me when I say all the work i've done, and will do, is for the players, the community.

If you're going to avoid approval of your posts again you will face consequences for avoiding punishments like everyone else.

I remember at the time you was really maaad. Not trying to start anything now, but i remember you saying a lot off bad stuff.

Not even sure what happened, but wow... everyone makes mistakes and misjudgments
Accounts:
Vukovar - Main
Desno - Zerker

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 02, 2015, 04:02:03 pm »
treat everyone like dogs

poorly written

Not even sure what happened, but wow... everyone makes mistakes and misjudgments

and life always goes on with or without you, you are right.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 02, 2015, 04:11:53 pm »
treat everyone like dogs

poorly written

randomly placed word

I did say it once. The rest were just trying to justify what I said cuz in no way I meant it as a personal offense

And I'm a terrible monster for giving feedback on a giveaway.

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 02, 2015, 04:52:08 pm »
treat everyone like dogs

poorly written

randomly placed word

And I'm a terrible monster for giving feedback on a giveaway.
yes obnoxious leprechauns piss me off so much

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 02, 2015, 05:30:35 pm »
mary Christmas everyone.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 03, 2015, 09:41:04 pm »
when people dont appreciate the gifs i send them

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

The following users liked this post: Mod Mary

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 03, 2015, 09:42:20 pm »
When Rasmus sends me gifs and I miss the warning

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 03, 2015, 10:14:17 pm »
when I open rasmus gifs in public

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 03, 2015, 10:21:46 pm »
when I open rasmus gifs in public
you know better than that.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 04, 2015, 09:22:14 am »
Rasmus' gifs.

YAK.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 04, 2015, 10:32:38 am »
rasmus his forum picture, i keep waiting but nothing happens

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic