The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Alugis

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Vyrewatch necklace
« on: October 07, 2018, 11:45:57 am »
 Wiki says Vyrewatch necklace (b) should go back to normal form when runs out of charges, but after few deaths it just disappears.

Offline Skill0wzer

• Liked: 68 times
  • +0/-0
  • We'll live to fight another day!
    • View Profile
Re: Vyrewatch necklace
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 01:14:59 pm »
This seems to be a problem with all imbued items, i lost my archers ring (i) after 2nd death, also my aura.
Beloved member since 2009
King of Empsland

Offline Namnori

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • <><.><>
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 08:41:20 am »
When you die, you lose 25% charges of the full charged item, for example, if you have poison purge aura which has 20k charges, when you die with it you will lose 5k charges. If you die with lower than 5k charges the item will turn to dust. Demon weapons/Nex armour will lose all charges, if not protected, same as barrows items.

Seems that vyrewatch amulet is indeed bugged, it should be fixed with the new patch.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 09:47:58 am by Namnori »

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 09:43:04 am »
The amulet should not turn into dust, it should revert back to its original state. It's a bug that will be fixed next patch!
The following users liked this post: Drugs
Pages: 1