The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Emps Skill

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
V89x Music - My Youtube composition channel.
« on: January 09, 2016, 06:41:15 am »
Dear Emps-World community,

(In no way am I advertising my business, simply sharing it with the online community)

I am the lead composer of V89x Music, a very, very, very small music producing company. The music I produce is from the orchestral, epic, trailer theme. After being a fan of music producing groups such as Two Steps from Hell and Audiomachine, i realised it's time for me to make music too. I've been playing piano for 10 years now, and violin for 2. I am a classical trained pianist and violinst, and have always been learning classical pieces and such. I have a set amount of respect for classical music and composers.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKqEVNLMJSEgh6nnqXZ1oag

But V89x Music is my company, owned by me and am here to talk about it. I've been composing for around a year now, but 2 months ago I thought about uploading my first track on youtube named "Wrath of the Archangels". This track was posted under the album "Breath of Heaven", and was a capturing track, hitting 174 views in a month, from 0 subscribers  ;D

I have uploaded 6 songs from today, and counting and wish to hopefully pursue a career in music. I am not asking for anything from yous, but simply to check out my music and channel :)

If anyone needs music for EMPS WORLD BASED VIDEOS ONLY, please message me asap :)

Thankyou,
Mahdi.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 09:54:48 am by Emps Skill »

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: V89x Music - My Youtube composition channel.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 07:11:19 am »
Company? Ehem...
Pages: 1