The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
Story Of Your Life
« on: March 08, 2016, 03:54:22 pm »
Hello, everybody. :)
Topic I made, was to feature Stories of Players Lifetimes, hardest/saddest/funniest/happiest. Any Will do. Just Real one, not from forums or somewhere else. :)

Offline Tyler

• Liked: 62 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Story Of Your Life
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 12:28:28 am »
Born in a Forresty area in America, moved to the desert at the age of 10, lived there till 19, at 17 I got my first job at UPS, graduated high school at 18, went back to where I was born to work with family, came back to the desert three months later. Got a job at McDonald's a few months later, worked there for a little while, then got a job at Carl's Jr. After that I ended up working a few small jobs for factories and such. Decided I needed better for my life so I enlisted into the U.S. Army, got a job at Walmart in the meantime I try to pay off some debts before I left. Graduated Basic Dec 10th 2015, now I'm in AIT and graduate in 9 days then head to South Korea. That's pretty much it.
"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

Offline Miss High

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Story Of Your Life
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 01:27:05 am »
I'm poor ):
Pages: 1