The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
Sooo, if you thought you was unlucky
« on: January 08, 2016, 02:41:12 pm »
Then you surely havent lost 24 stakes a row won 2 inbetween those 24 lmao.

I got like 1200 donators and loooooads of hoarded items left.
Everything will be used for giveaways so i hope you all look forward too it :D
There was nothing more to do in this game than stake, and the unluck had to hit me as it hit everyone else.

http://pastie.org/10677783
The following users liked this post: Hugo Terwiss, Syytu, 3st Ranger X, Sir Rambo, Blue Bird, Ironman Tim, King Jan

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Sooo, if you thought you was unlucky
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 02:48:13 pm »
Gib items.
The following users liked this post: King Jan

Offline King Jan

• Liked: 62 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 02:50:51 pm »
it's unfortunate that you lost so many stakes in a row, been there aswell.
Since you still have a ton of money left, why dont you try pking? :D
The following users liked this post: Deamonjester, Ranged Pkkkk, Grenzganger, Trevor, Angerfist

Offline Sir Rambo

• Liked: 317 times
  • +0/-0
  • haters makes you famous... ~Avenus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 03:13:22 pm »
Aww.. Gg buddy :(

IRONMAN: Iron Rambo
The following users liked this post: King Jan

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 03:40:55 pm »
Sooo, if you thought you was unlucky...

But yeah, your day sucks also.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Avenus

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 03:47:25 pm »
Bad habit if not resisted, becomes addiction. What seems pleasant could morph into unpleasant.
If my bank is 0, and 0 = begging of the road; I can keep walking and see how far I get, but eventually I will be taken back to the begging of the road. I might get further down the road at some point, I might get to a point I have been before but it always takes you back to where you began your journey eventually.
And the road itself is always the same, even if you get to a point of the road you haven't been before it's still the same road, the landscape and surroundings around it are the same.You just walk further down the path of road that eventually gets you nowhere but the begging of the road.

Staking is not pushing the limit, it's the limit pushing you.Back and forth, constantly.
Though I'd like to add, you're one of the better guys to be pushed around by the limit, because of all the giveaways you do and use the money between your journey for giveaways.

Im fairly sure that you are fine with staking and how it is and how it Works.But these idiots who get mad after getting cleaned need to learn a thing or two.

Offline Avenus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 05:29:40 pm »

Hahaha thanks this made me smile.
There will always be someone who has it worse :P

@Drugs,

Thanks for your wise words. I was skyping with the guy i lost it all too during all the stakes.
I was laughing, cussing and crying at the same time watching those 0's hit in. Looking back at it now, i am just laughing.
It's not the end off my life. If i really would have cared for this game, i would have just sticked to skilling and grinding maxed.
But it's not funny enough sadly i get too easily bored. Staking on emps was just a break from my real life gambling.
I am a gambler by heart and blood, whatever happends i will always keep gambling. I find it funny and get this rush watching a lot of money in stake.
Different thing is the value on the items in game have no value as real monitas or csgoskins or anything have.
I still have a goal left, to win a 20k $ pot in csgo. Even if i have to lose 20k$ to win it. I have lost everything from 500-4k $ bets trying.

Nevertheless; Moral of the story -
If i really cared for the items, i wouldnt have staked them. Simple as that. I did it for the fun, ruining others life by cleaning them. ( By saying ruining others life; I literally believe i did so thinking how they all react giving me death threats for weeks to come)  ::)

There is a saying most gamblers should have heard
"What comes around, goes around".

I came second in a poker tourney with the grand price of 9,5k$ some weeks ago and won another 2800$ last friday.

And for those of you who keeps on crying for your loss;
" If you mind losing more than you enjoy winning, don't bet."
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 05:37:44 pm »

@Drugs,

Thanks for your wise words. I was skyping with the guy i lost it all too during all the stakes.
I was laughing, cussing and crying at the same time watching those 0's hit in. Looking back at it now, i am just laughing.
It's not the end off my life. If i really would have cared for this game, i would have just sticked to skilling and grinding maxed.
But it's not funny enough sadly i get too easily bored. Staking on emps was just a break from my real life gambling.
I am a gambler by heart and blood, whatever happends i will always keep gambling. I find it funny and get this rush watching a lot of money in stake.
Different thing is the value on the items in game have no value as real monitas or csgoskins or anything have.
I still have a goal left, to win a 20k $ pot in csgo. Even if i have to lose 20k$ to win it. I have lost everything from 500-4k $ bets trying.

If i really cared for the items, i wouldnt have staked them. Simple as that. I did it for the fun, ruining others life by cleaning them. ( By saying ruining others life; I literally believe i did so thinking how they all react giving me death threats for weeks to come)  ::)

I came second in a poker tourney with the grand price of 9,5k$ some weeks ago and won another 2800$ last friday.

Yeah, if you're going to gamble and staking is a gambling then you have to embrace the sport.I feel like alot of the people just think it's easy money, lose their banks get mad at the game and quit.
You need to have a different perspective imo, you need to embrace that you're either going to win or lose.You need to enjoy your stakes, even after you lose them.

If you're going to spend your time at duel area with 50/50 odds, then whats the point of feeling like shit 50% of the time. :p

Offline Avenus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 06:15:22 pm »

@Drugs,

Yeah, if you're going to gamble and staking is a gambling then you have to embrace the sport.I feel like alot of the people just think it's easy money, lose their banks get mad at the game and quit.
You need to have a different perspective imo, you need to embrace that you're either going to win or lose.You need to enjoy your stakes, even after you lose them.

If you're going to spend your time at duel area with 50/50 odds, then whats the point of feeling like shit 50% of the time. :p

100% True.

If you think statistically, you are supposed to win 5 out of 10 times.
But that doesnt mean there is a chance that you dont win for 50 rounds. The % is tiny, but it is still there.

If you look at it after 100000 stakes, it should have been evened out pretty well. So you cant go around thinking omfg why i dont win this faking stake i ma faking god i lose 51102 times row god allah akubar hate my..:  >:(
The following users liked this post: Sir Rambo

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2016, 06:25:34 pm »

@Drugs,

100% True.

If you think statistically, you are supposed to win 5 out of 10 times.
But that doesnt mean there is a chance that you dont win for 50 rounds. The % is tiny, but it is still there.

If you look at it after 100000 stakes, it should have been evened out pretty well. So you cant go around thinking omfg why i dont win this faking stake i ma faking god i lose 51102 times row god allah akubar hate my..:  >:(
tru tru

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2016, 08:03:49 pm »
yeah, uh-uh.
at least you shared the luts. now a 100% pure blooded by characteristics arab got it, nais jub.

Offline Il Skill L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2016, 08:48:59 pm »
yeah, uh-uh.
at least you shared the luts. now a 100% pure blooded by characteristics arab got it, nais jub.
so whos that arab?

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2016, 08:54:42 pm »
yeah, uh-uh.
so whos that arab?
can't remember the exact name, went something like "u fail gf"...

Offline Il Skill L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2016, 09:35:05 pm »
yeah, uh-uh.
so whos that arab?
can't remember the exact name, went something like "u fail gf"...
U Fail Gf used to be Moessie back in emps-scape.. I always thought that Moessie and Avenus got along pretty well.

Offline Sir Rambo

• Liked: 317 times
  • +0/-0
  • haters makes you famous... ~Avenus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2016, 09:47:21 pm »
yeah, uh-uh.

IRONMAN: Iron Rambo
Pages: 1 2 3