The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Evil Chicken

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Something on floor is shining while thieving?!?
« on: October 12, 2018, 02:56:28 pm »

Probably relevant?

No idea how to reproduce or anything, I have 0 xp in all skills except thieving and starting hp experience, so I'm sure that I did not accidentally stumble into GWD and kill a boss.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 03:37:26 pm by Evil Chicken »
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Something on floor is shining while thieving?!?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 03:50:13 pm »
There was another user about a week ago who told me a similar story. He got Nex Pet out of nowhere and he claimed to never even have touched Nex.
Person was an ironman as well so there's no way he could've bought it either. I actually didn't believe the story at first but after seeing this I suppose he was speaking the truth. :o

Offline Evil Chicken

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 04:52:56 pm »
There was another user about a week ago who told me a similar story. He got Nex Pet out of nowhere and he claimed to never even have touched Nex.
Person was an ironman as well so there's no way he could've bought it either. I actually didn't believe the story at first but after seeing this I suppose he was speaking the truth. :o

Did he get an actual item or was it just the message that he had received one being shouted out? Because for me it was just the message, there was no drop of any kind anywhere near me.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 05:05:32 pm »
Likely quickly ran to Nex room and picked up his loot. It's kind of hard to believe but it may be true.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 06:17:35 pm »
You probably got the player id of a user that previously was bossing and got their items. Not very game breaking but it'd require an enormous effort to fix this - I'll try to think of something.

Offline Skill0wzer

• Liked: 68 times
  • +0/-0
  • We'll live to fight another day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 10:59:29 pm »
Got the same notification twice now as well.
Beloved member since 2009
King of Empsland

Pages: 1