The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
Shamesongs ???
« on: April 07, 2015, 01:35:12 pm »
So, what do i mean with Shamesongs? Songs that you like, but if you would tell your friends that you like them they would laugh with you. So kinda awkward songs that you think awesome. In dutch we call them schaamplaten which translates to shamesongs so that explains the title.
Mine is Robbie Williams - Angels -> it's not a bad song but it's kinda awkward as a boy to sing along with.
oye and there's this :doge:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 08:26:04 pm by Zeepleeuw »
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
Re: Shamesongs ???
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 02:01:47 pm »

Well, my friends don't appreciate talents at all, they mostly listen to popular songs and stuff, but the one covered like the one above^ I'm sure they'll skip the site just by looking to the tittle name :D

So yeah, I like this song

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Back At It

• Liked: 75 times
  • +0/-0
  • Time Zone: CST
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 03:43:47 pm »
So, what do i mean with Shamesongs? Songs that you like, but if you would tell your friends that you like them they would laugh with you. So kinda awkward songs that you think awesome. In dutch we call them schaamplaten which translates to shamesongs so that explains the title.
Mine is Robbie Williams - Angels -> it's not a bad song but it's kinda awkward as a boy to sing along with.

I actually really like that song. You're the only other person i've found that even knows the song haha. I did play this song in front of my roommate, and he did laugh at me, so you've got a good one. :P

Me though, i'd have to go with "Goodnight Moon" by Go Radio.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 04:00:58 pm by Back At It »

Offline Ricardo

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 04:24:22 pm »
All the songs of Il Divo, all my friends see me as a guy only listening to Hardstyle [true for 90%]
But I really enjoy the songs of Il Divo and it's the total opposite of Hardstyle, it's even close to opera i think.

I think if they would know I listen to those songs they would definitly laugh at me :P

Offline Icecloud

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
  • Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 07:36:56 pm »
I'm open about listening to Taylor Swift and bands like The Neighbourhood and The 1975 which are very popular with 12 year old girls.

My girlfriend likes what I like though so I don't really have to hide what I listen to.
Style
Pages: 1