The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Presidential

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Screen froze at ancient gladiators...
« on: December 19, 2016, 03:13:04 am »
Sebi here..
I hope you are reading this Thomy. I remember i recently told you about the client, which keeps freezing my screen. It didn't do it for a while, and i was doing slayer. I thought, since it didnt occur for a while i'd try to do some hard slayer tasks, which i was not doing earlier since i was afraid it would freeze... Then it happended. I lost some quite valuable stuff, and i quickly opened a new client to re-log and run to get my items. My home teleport is in remmington anyway so i spawned there, ran to ancient gladiators , but my items was not on the ground... I kept waiting and waiting and they didnt show...

I have recently decided to play the game, and not only stake as i use to.. i had maybe around 150m and i decided not to stake ever again and level up my skills on this new account, pvm and mostly slayer i thought about maxing. I spend all day getting a slayer helm, and i finally got it this night, and got my crafting to 55 only to make a full slayer helm, which i made, so i am really upset about this..
I just cant seem to figure out why my items didn't spawn where i died?
What am i to do...
Sincerly Sebi

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Screen froze at ancient gladiators...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 06:04:36 am »
Stick to your helpdesk ticket ;)

Also it's not a bug, you were just too late (2min).
Pages: 1