The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Religion Conversation: Islam Vs. Christianity
« on: December 13, 2015, 06:56:13 am »
Religion Conversation: Islam Vs. Christianity

Introtuction to this Topic
In this topic there will be conversations about two biggest religions so hopefully everyone can find out which religion is right, no offense but I did not add the Hindu religion or whatever because they have no chance to compete with top two because they don't have any evidence that there religion is true. I, theoneofall am a Proud Religious Muslim and on the Islam side, basically if the Christians have any question about Muslims, any question at all so don't be afraid to ask, I will answer them. Just like to add that Islam is a Peacefull religion!

Questions asking about Islam
Write down your username and ask question, I will read it and reply to it with a answer.

Islam Facts
-Fastest growing religion. If you search up on the Internet "What is that fastest growing religion is population" it will say Islam is. Since 2003 I think or maybe 2004 it said that Islam had 80% of people changing religion change to Islam. Don't bileave me? Ask Internet and see for yourself.

-Islam is a Peacefull religion! In the Holy Quran it says that Muslim are not aloud to kill any one unless it's to save your life, for example a bad guy is killing me and I have to chance of surviving unless I kill him so then to defend my self I can kill him. The ISIS and Taliban kill people thinking it means for us to kill people which is so stupid of them, just retarded, that's why out of 100% of Muslims less then 1% of Muslims are Taliban and ISIS, to be honest they are not even Muslims because in the Holy Quran it says if you kill someone because they have a different faith, you are not a Muslim.

Messge from Theoneofall
I hoped this gave good knowledge about Islam to people and I pray God guides you all to the right path. If you have any questions please ask.

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Religion Conversation: Islam Vs. Christianity
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 07:18:22 am »
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, Estpure16, Someone12116, Ranger 0wns, 3st Ranger X, Hi Im Ethan, Martin

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 08:57:26 am »
which religion is right

You jusy showed how stupid you're.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Desno

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
  • VB Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 10:54:25 am »
Christianity underwent reformation, to 'de-radicalize' the religion, do you think Islam is in need of a reformation for the same reason?
Accounts:
Vukovar - Main
Desno - Zerker

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 11:05:06 am »
Agree with yaz up there, there's no correct religion. And there never will be unless jesus or mohammed or whoever you worship decides to step down from heaven. It's all a matter of how you're raised and which environment you are raised in.
Implying a religion is more correct than the other is like saying angry birds is a more correct game than flappy bird.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 11:10:15 am »
this is cancer, you think some teenage emps players will have any idea of which religion is right and wrong?

no offense but I did not add the Hindu religion or whatever because they have no chance to compete with top two because they don't have any evidence that there religion is true.
srsly

-Fastest growing religion. If you search up on the Internet "What is that fastest growing religion is population" it will say Islam is. Since 2003 I think or maybe 2004 it said that Islam had 80% of people changing religion change to Islam.
yeah cuz they breed like rabbits

everything you say is so retarded, such a dumbass topic
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 11:17:04 am by Suryoyo K0 »

Offline Anarchy X3

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
  • Bitch lasanga
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2015, 11:31:33 am »
this is cancer, you think some teenage emps players will have any idea of which religion is right and wrong?

no offense but I did not add the Hindu religion or whatever because they have no chance to compete with top two because they don't have any evidence that there religion is true.
srsly

-Fastest growing religion. If you search up on the Internet "What is that fastest growing religion is population" it will say Islam is. Since 2003 I think or maybe 2004 it said that Islam had 80% of people changing religion change to Islam.
yeah cuz they breed like rabbits

everything you say is so retarded, such a dumbass topic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE ONE DUDE...
BTW.....
I'M YOUR "GOD"

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2015, 11:37:15 am »
Never go full retard.