The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jonas15

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Poison Purge Aura
« on: February 04, 2018, 10:38:45 pm »
Not sure if this is the place to post this but, I purchased poison purge aura from event point shop assuming that it is going to be good for pvp... As it turns it out it simply doesn't work... could you guys have a look into this for me.. or am I misunderstanding how it works?

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Poison Purge Aura
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 07:09:32 am »
Can you give me additional details on the bug you were experiencing? Did the healing of poison effects not work? Have you tested it in PvM scenarios as well?

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 07:17:13 am »
Auras aren't supposed to work in pvp areas including duel arena.
The following users liked this post: Thomy

Offline Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 08:34:32 am »
Yeah, but it should work when fighting monsters in the wilderness. I think the exact specification was to not work in PvP scenarios. I'll double check to make sure I'm not mistaken though!

EDIT:
Code: [Select]
// in a PvP zone, fighting a player and not in a minigame
// --> wilderness fight for items

That's the comment of the aura usability specification in PvP areas. It should work when fighting monsters in the wilderness and also when fighting players or npcs in minigames. Duel arena is also marked as an exception to not let auras be used.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 08:37:35 am by Thomy »

Offline Jonas15

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 12:09:16 pm »
It wasn't pvm.. it it was pvp.. just assumed it works against other player that's all. :)

Offline Jonas15

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 12:11:35 pm »
I have tried vs monsters and healing was coming through. so pvm seems to be working. if it only works against pvm I think the wiki description needs an update. as it is misleading.

Offline Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 12:49:41 pm »
Everything working as intended then. :) The wiki is community driven and may not always contain all details. Locking the bug report now. Thanks for the report.
Pages: 1