The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Alugis

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Nex armours(Torva)
« on: February 06, 2018, 05:20:44 am »
Dropping Torva parts on death ONCE costs 500k for helm & 2m for legs to fix it at bob, but there's no point to fix it because you can brake it infinite times and it will still work.
After 5+ deaths without fixing it I was still able to use. I brought the parts to bob and the fixing price was still 500k for helm and 2m for legs.

Offline Alugis

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Nex armours(Torva)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 08:18:12 am »
and it also loses the "check-charges" option after 1 death.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 09:30:22 am »
You can still use ancient armours after death, but they are in a broken state which gives no bonuses. Can you double-check to make sure this is the case?

Offline Alugis

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 11:19:58 am »
I checked the stats and yes it does give 0 bonuses as broken, but what's the point of being able to wear broken armour?

People like me (that don't really check equipment stats) might not realize that for a very long time and lose lots of time & supplies just because you're able to wear the armour with 0 bonuses. for example: after dying at nex with the armour you don't go checking equipment stats because you want to continue killing the boss asap.
My brain: if I can wear it, it works.

To make it fair for players I'd suggest making those broken armours unable to wear just like Barrows because I've lost a lot of time and supplies only for being uniformed about the broken stage. If I recall correctly there were 4 breaking stages every 5k charges since the release of Nex. So since then I thought it can brake until it becomes impossible to equip it.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 12:50:27 pm »
It's fine, just making sure the actual system isn't bugged and can be abused. I'll patch the game and make the items not equippable to avoid the confusion. Thanks.
The following users liked this post: Alugis
Pages: 1