The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Nex
« on: February 14, 2018, 05:08:35 pm »
Killed nex alone, not in instance. Nex died and I looted then went to wait for it to spawn again in the red circle.
Suddenly got tragged into middle, and got hit with nex's last stage effects 4x until I died.

???

https://gyazo.com/4dc0a64d37a2e5b0ad9f64a19cea9235

Also why does saradomin katana dissapear once it goes below 5k charges, there's so many items with charges it's hard to keep track. Shouldn't it turn into completely broken saradomin katana and have a massive fee to fix ???

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
Re: Nex
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 09:19:28 pm »
well, this bug happens very rarely, and as randomly as bosses dissapearing in the instances, so no possible way of reproducing it nor fixing it..

As for the sara katana, yeah agreed. something could be changed about it when it runs out of charges
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Drugs

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 08:56:07 am »
well, this bug happens very rarely, and as randomly as bosses dissapearing in the instances, so no possible way of reproducing it nor fixing it..

As for the sara katana, yeah agreed. something could be changed about it when it runs out of charges
Yeah if it didn't happen again.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 03:38:03 pm »
This bug occurs when Nex dies during flight. Will be fixed. Any details on the npc disappearing in instances? Is it better with this update, or still the same?

Offline Iron 69

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 07:32:55 pm »
This bug occurs when Nex dies during flight. Will be fixed. Any details on the npc disappearing in instances? Is it better with this update, or still the same?

I would say still the same, can happen very often, and at the same time can be stable without bugging out

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 04:36:38 pm »
As long as this is just happening randomly, I don't feel like we'll be getting anywhere. I've tried to reproduce this on the local server but just can't get anywhere. Instances are working fine for me and I don't know what is done to make this bug occur.

Offline Iron 69

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 06:46:39 pm »
As long as this is just happening randomly, I don't feel like we'll be getting anywhere. I've tried to reproduce this on the local server but just can't get anywhere. Instances are working fine for me and I don't know what is done to make this bug occur.

i have a version of why instances bug out(at least at nex), just an assumption tho, because i didnt pay attention to previous kills, but this time when we killed nex, for some reason my character did 1 more attack when nex already died and dropped loot, after that she didnt spawn.

Also, sometimes character will continue attacking while nex has death animation, and this happens when she dies with some little hp left on her hp bar(because of her natural health regen i assume?)
so its more likely to bug out when you're in a group rather if you're soloing( my guess ), will do more nex and pay attention to this detail
Pages: 1