The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zaros

• Liked: 22 times
  • +0/-0
  • The Empty Lord
    • View Profile
Need some graphical artwork
« on: February 13, 2016, 05:45:53 pm »
I'm looking for someone that could make me specific artworks for a project of mine.
It isn't something too huge, nor too small.
I think it'd be quite simple but for two reasons, I can't do it myself...
1- I'm not really talented with arts
2- I don't have the required softwares that I'd need to create them with my current unexisting skills.

So if it interests you the slightless, feel free to reply to this or send me a private message and I will give you the details. Although I'll be looking forward to see one of your graphical artworks before just to have an idea of your talent. We'll discuss a price as well.

Mary

Re: Need some graphical artwork
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 06:21:07 pm »
Hai, i do lots of graphical design, both vector, logos, advertisement animated and drawings, but mine are paid. Got years of experience with photoshop/illustrator and graphical tablets

Offline Zaros

• Liked: 22 times
  • +0/-0
  • The Empty Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 06:32:43 pm »
Hai, i do lots of graphical design, both vector, logos, advertisement animated and drawings, but mine are paid. Got years of experience with photoshop/illustrator and graphical tablets

I wasn't aware that you were the author of such graphics,
I'll PM you my current ideas and you could name me your price, if you are interested in the project.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 06:52:10 pm »

I'll PM you my current ideas and you could name me your price, if you are interested in the project.
Might take couple of years until she finishes it tho. Because she's so super busy always.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Suryoyo K0

Mary

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 07:14:25 pm »

Might take couple of years until she finishes it tho. Because she's so super busy always.
If ppl pay and have a deadline ill make it in time lol

But yea i made the client background, emps logo and all the buttons and menus on main site
Pages: 1