The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Slayerxv

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Life goals - Jobs Etc..
« on: January 05, 2015, 08:44:58 am »
So guys, a Shoutbox conversation fueled this topic start.

What are you life goals and aspirations?
How do you expect to get there?
Is it realistic to you?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years.

Tell me a story about how you want you life to be. Go for it. (Does not have to follow my questions at all..)
My old signature from 2009...

Offline Jacob

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • United we stand, divided we fall. We the Nightfall
    • View Profile
Re: Life goals - Jobs Etc..
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 08:52:21 am »
In my entire life I've always had this question.

I plan on entering my first year of college so I'm eligible into joining the United States Marine Corps like my father and his father before me. Although I plan to Join the Officer Selection Program rather than a basic recruit. While Enlisted I wish to go into the study of Astrophysics and major in that career field and strive to help humanity achieve in space flight. Imagine the day it's safe to travel to another planet as if you were flying on a plane to another country. 

My second option and most desired is after perusing a military career and establishing credibility is to start the process of Uniting the People as a whole, and trying to rid of political parties, unifying the people of America and causing a revolution from the rich and the poor. Removing the majority of corrupt leaders of Congress and installing Middle Class citizens as representatives.

My dream is when the people are United, and remember the Government gets the power from the People. My dream is for the people to establish and Oligarchy. Aristotle did say Democracy is the best of the worst form of Government. Rich leaders are out of touch with reality, they do not know what it's like to struggle in life nor value the simple things or think of people below them(most cases). While the poor are also out of touch of reality where all they know is hardship, struggle. etc.-

Middle Class citizens should be the ones making decisions and also be voted out in a shorter period of time if they become too rich or corrupted.

End.

Check your privilege bro.

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 09:06:37 am »
So guys, a Shoutbox conversation fueled this topic start.

*Cough* Plats *Cough*
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Slayerxv

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 09:19:31 am »

I plan on entering my first year of college so I'm eligible into joining the United States Marine Corps like my father and his father before me. Although I plan to Join the Officer Selection Program rather than a basic recruit. While Enlisted I wish to go into the study of Astrophysics and major in that career field and strive to help humanity achieve in space flight. Imagine the day it's safe to travel to another planet as if you were flying on a plane to another country. 

My second option and most desired is after perusing a military career and establishing credibility is to start the process of Uniting the People as a whole, and trying to rid of political parties, unifying the people of America and causing a revolution from the rich and the poor. Removing the majority of corrupt leaders of Congress and installing Middle Class citizens as representatives.

My dream is when the people are United, and remember the Government gets the power from the People. My dream is for the people to establish and Oligarchy. Aristotle did say Democracy is the best of the worst form of Government. Rich leaders are out of touch with reality, they do not know what it's like to struggle in life nor value the simple things or think of people below them(most cases). While the poor are also out of touch of reality where all they know is hardship, struggle. etc.-

Middle Class citizens should be the ones making decisions and also be voted out in a shorter period of time if they become too rich or corrupted.

End.
I do hope that all plans out perfectly
My old signature from 2009...

Offline Pr4y3r

• Liked: 64 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 11:04:55 pm »
My goal in life is to perfect myself (be exactly how I want to be). This should be the obvious main goal of each being  :-X

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 11:07:33 pm »

End.
More like smoke a joint, get a blowjob

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Lssj

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 11:19:06 pm »
Mr Olympia (very rare)
IFFB International Bodybuilding Champ (rare)
Norwegian Bodybuilding champion (common)

Offline Nany499

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 11:47:07 pm »

End.

our universe has always fascinated me and it's been my passion to study astrophysics since like the 3rd grade or something and I've always wanted to explore the universe and after reading this I realized, I love you man.
“He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
“the voice of beauty speaks softly; it creeps only into the most fully awakened souls”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2015, 12:59:02 am »
Let's cut a long story short:

I hope to see myself in 10 years time as a teacher in a German school in Germany teaching German children English. As for the near future, I'd like to pursue in a little bit of travelling; whether that be just around Germany or further. In September I am going over to Germany for roughly 2 months to live with a German host family to better my German language skills and hopefully become fully-fluent in the language. I'd love to do the same in the Netherlands and and learn Dutch extensively. If, somehow, I fail to become a teacher, I will put all of my efforts into becoming a translator or an interpreter for firms and businesses alike.

I will shortly be taking up a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course to gain one of the few qualifications I need to become a teacher. Moreover, I hope to attend a university in the next few years involving a teaching course and a German Language course.

As for now, I am stuck as a barman. However, as my bar is located in the city centre, I get to meet and talk to a lot of foreign customers, therefore I can still practise my foreign language skills.
I am also applying for more jobs in the next few months which will be including modelling and PR work; which I have done a lot of before for the bar I work in.

If, however, my band kicks off and we actually get somewhere, I will be sure to pursue the music business route. If we manage to get something like a UK/US/EU tour, I will drop everything and do it without any hesitation at all. This would be my dream but my passion will always be foreign languages.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 01:01:55 am by Joshiee »
Pages: 1