The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Loop

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
lag spykes.
« on: July 27, 2018, 04:14:59 pm »
I wasn't going to report on this, but god, i can't take it anymore. every 20-30 minutes or so, i get these huge lag spykes, sometimes i completely disconnect, which makes it literally impossible to efficiently pvm. I am positive that it isn't my internet's problem, nor the fps because it is always 60+ in the top right corner.
for the love of chin chin, pls fix.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: lag spykes.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 02:55:55 pm »
Please make sure to restart your game in order to have the latest patch. Been applying a few updates today, is it better? Can you type ::devon and take a look at how high Mem goes and what Ver says?

Offline Loop

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 11:25:58 pm »

Please make sure to restart your game in order to have the latest patch. Been applying a few updates today, is it better? Can you type ::devon and take a look at how high Mem goes and what Ver says?
The map loading issue is fixed however, i still sometimes get very intense lag spykes, the whole client sometimes just completely freezes.

Online Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 04:53:37 am »
Can you take a look at what Mem says when that happens?

Offline Loop

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2018, 04:11:44 pm »
Can you take a look at what Mem says when that happens?

this was taken during one of the lag spykes.

Online Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 08:37:45 am »
The lag spikes shouldn't be longer than a few milliseconds. I have moved them into the map loader, so you won't feel them as much and randomly anymore. Due to the design of Java these lag spikes have to happen at some point (memory garbage collection). :)

Offline Loop

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 07:35:53 pm »
The lag spikes shouldn't be longer than a few milliseconds. I have moved them into the map loader, so you won't feel them as much and randomly anymore. Due to the design of Java these lag spikes have to happen at some point (memory garbage collection). :)
i can still feel them sometimes but they're not as intense as before.

thank you.
The following users liked this post: Thomy
Pages: 1