The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline F R E E

• Liked: 29 times
  • +0/-0
  • Livin'my 20's
    • View Profile
Just bought myself a Brand New Car! Take a look!
« on: March 03, 2018, 01:04:54 am »
YOLO
For people who don't know me I'm a car fanatic since forever.

Into the last 4 years (from 16years old to 20years old) Iv'e changed car 6 times....
From Big Turbo Front Wheels Drive Mazdaspeed3 smoking tires everynights.
To a brand new 2017 GMC Sierra to help me make my everyday job (Carpenter).
To a 2012 All Wheels Drive Subaru WRX STI with 350 Horses Power making donuts in every parking lots.

Today Iv'e decided to buy another which ended up in a brand new 2018 Volkswagen Golf MK7.5-R. The Golf R has 292 Horse Power and 280torque alll this completly STOCK with an awesome 7 Speed AWD System.

Iv'e ended up making a huge deal on it at the dealer which is going to make me able modify the cars as much as I want without losing my warranty on it! I'm looking to make it over 400 Horse power into the next 2 months to be able to put it on the race track this summer and maybe even putting an Air Suspension to kill car meets all summer long since I got tons of friends working into the air suspension industry!

What do you guys think of my new MK7.5-R ?  ::)
&&&
You can follow me on Instagram too see more of myself and my cars at; Hubert Jolin (I don't post annoying shits)  ;)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 04:55:55 pm by F R E E »
The following users liked this post: Kaner, Drugs, Bluestorm, Someone12116

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Just bought myself a Brand New Car! Take a look!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 08:47:39 am »
You bought a 40k+ car at the age of 20? Either that's super impressive or your parents got buttloads of money they don't care about.
I also can't imagine a dealer letting you basically put another 100 break horsepower on a car and not lose the warranty, it would have to be a licensed tuning company with some off the shelf tuning kits..
Is the picture you posted the exact car you bought or is the picture just showing us what the Golf R looks like because to my eye it already seems lowered.

Congrats on your new car, I'm totally jealous.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline F R E E

• +0/-0
  • Livin'my 20's
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 03:56:02 pm »
You bought a 40k+ car at the age of 20? Either that's super impressive or your parents got buttloads of money they don't care about.
I also can't imagine a dealer letting you basically put another 100 break horsepower on a car and not lose the warranty, it would have to be a licensed tuning company with some off the shelf tuning kits..
Is the picture you posted the exact car you bought or is the picture just showing us what the Golf R looks like because to my eye it already seems lowered.

Congrats on your new car, I'm totally jealous.

Thanks dude!!  My parents arent rich at all but we’re not broke. I’m working my ass off since im 14. From 14 to 17 while going to school I was making about 28hours which is kinda alot while going to school. Since I’m 17 years old I’ve been building house 50hours/week with a bigboy salary! I couldn’t pay myself this car if I had to pay myself an appartment or something like but I still live at my parents house for free (Yes I’m lucky).

And yes the reason I bought this car is because they let me modify it to Stage2+ changing Downpipe, Intake, Uppipe, catback, Blowoff Valve, Intercooler and a fresh tune. They told me it was totally fine but everytime I was going to the dealer I need to give them the information that im tuned so they wont scan my ECU for no reason or without my permission.

If I «  Blow It » ... I just need ask the towing to get my car home... put it stock remove the tune and all the parts. They’re only gonna scan my ECU once stock.

And yeah on the picture the car is lowered (aint my car). Mine is now on the shipping from Europe to Canada and I should be able to grab it on +\- march 15-25.   But it’s the same same same car for the color and accessories so Ive decided to put this picture since mine will be lowered on the day I get it lol.

I can only use the company UNITRONIC for my tune which is perfect since it’s the most reputated compagny for euro’s.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 05:04:27 pm by F R E E »
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L, Drugs, Bluestorm, Iron Corne

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 12:07:14 am »
looks fucking amazing
The following users liked this post: F R E E

Offline Crusher123

• Liked: 428 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 05:47:30 am »
Idk man, $40k for this is too much. I'd rather go with newer Audi or Tesla. But still, this looks fine too.

Offline F R E E

• +0/-0
  • Livin'my 20's
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 03:39:36 pm »
Idk man, $40k for this is too much. I'd rather go with newer Audi or Tesla. But still, this looks fine too.

The only audi I like is the RS3... and it's almost 2 times the price  :(

Offline Il Skill L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2018, 05:07:09 pm »
What about the Focus RS tho? I'm in love with that thing

Offline F R E E

• +0/-0
  • Livin'my 20's
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2018, 04:48:47 pm »
What about the Focus RS tho? I'm in love with that thing

I really like the Focus RS too but there's alot of thing I find totally stupid.

First a brand new Focus RS cost 58K Canadian and my R is 43K Canadian... Ridiculous (15k difference)
Second I was looking for something Shiftronic for a maximum of power... RS is manual only. So yeah the RS has 50hp more but you lose it right there with no shiftronic. Afterthat the RS had tons of Re-Call on the headcasked (kinda the main motor part) which scares me alot $$$$$$$$ If it breaks.
Then a 2016 RS with +/- 40 000 kilometer now worth about 38k that means the car has lost 20k in value in only 2 years.
My Golf R 2016 with +/- 40 000 kilometer on it now worth about 35k... The R only lost 8k in value.

So will I pay 15k more for an extra 50horse power? NAH.
50hp more?? Since the RS has mo shifttronic/DSG mode where's that 50hp? IDK.
Do I want my car to lose more than 30% of value within 2 years? NAH.
And Ford would not let me modify my car as much VW does.  :'(

Otherwise I was looking at the Subaru STi 2018 but since I already had a STi I was looking for change  ;D Maybe an audi would have been great but my best friend already got an Audi S4 and i'm not a fan  :-X
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 04:51:41 pm by F R E E »

Offline Il Skill L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2018, 05:06:14 pm »
You can do a mountune tune on RS without losing your warranty, it's ford approved. And the head gasket problem really affects a small percentage of cars only and i doubt they will charge you money for fixing it.. :) But yeah, who would want to deal with that anyways.

Offline Darker Manz

• Liked: 103 times
  • +0/-0
  • Success is an ally of all perseverance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2018, 01:15:24 am »
Ha in israel each hour work i claim 8.91$ when i work at night it will up more 56% so easy to ge car but i rather to keep my money to bulding my life.
Not bad right? Guys go isarel and work there.

Offline F R E E

• +0/-0
  • Livin'my 20's
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2018, 04:24:29 pm »
Ha in israel each hour work i claim 8.91$ when i work at night it will up more 56% so easy to ge car but i rather to keep my money to bulding my life.
Not bad right? Guys go isarel and work there.

From 11 to 14$ is the minimum in Canada depending on where you live  ;)
The following users liked this post: Kaner

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2018, 01:53:36 pm »
adding MOTIC to that car will make it 1000000000 times better trust me. amazing car gratz
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."
Pages: 1