The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
Just a Quick update.
« on: October 26, 2016, 08:43:31 pm »
Hey guys, It's been some time since my last topic, was going reply to it but thought of digging old topics n stuff.

However, Guys.. I stopped using Skype often due to the amount of unknown people i have in the god damn friend list expect some of you who has their status away as usual, I use Discord now more often

So if you are using Discord, Please, Keeping touch to you guys is important to me.

My username is AshZwynn.

Thanks for Reading, Peace

Also for some stuff irl(college problly) i was unable to get on the forums more often cause of the finals n shit....

I will be ehh around 50 to 50 on the forums possibly? But hey, Add me over discord. ;3

Bai bai priends <3

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Quick update.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 08:00:56 am »
Live in peace! :P

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Quick update.
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 02:55:39 pm »
these kind of topics belong in off topic :P

It's our decisions that define us

:)