The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Thegod

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Instruments
« on: January 06, 2015, 06:41:52 pm »
Just curious if there are people , who are getting on with instruments on emps :)
I play guitar a bit on my own, I just started , and I'm not taking any lessons. Pretty expensive for the time you will get the lessons..
So I just practice on my own, I got the time of the world. and trying to slowly progress myself and just have fun ,while doing so..

Are you playing any instruments ?  If yes, Which instrument do you play?
You could tell a bit more instrument related if you want to :) Or just music related :D

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: Instruments
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 01:50:13 am »
Hi, I am a vocalist in a pop-punk band.

I've been singing properly now for only around 3-4 years, since I took it up in school; in which I passed with flying colours with an A* on my solo performance. :D

I have never took any singing lessons, although I have had the thought of doing in the past. I am also slowly trying to progress myself into singing more heavy melodies with screams and other 'heavy-like' vocals.

Offline Thegod

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 05:12:53 pm »

I've been singing properly now for only around 3-4 years, since I took it up in school; in which I passed with flying colours with an A* on my solo performance. :D

I have never took any singing lessons, although I have had the thought of doing in the past. I am also slowly trying to progress myself into singing more heavy melodies with screams and other 'heavy-like' vocals.

That's really cool man, Ever thought of putting something on youtube? or have you already :) I'd really like to hear it hehe :D

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 11:13:22 pm »
He has stuff on soundcloud, not sure what the band name is, he told me but O forgot :batman:

I play the violin, and have played for 7 years now.
I am a vocalist, but only when I'm not sick. I sing in the school Chamber Choir.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Joshiee

• +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 02:13:18 am »

That's really cool man, Ever thought of putting something on youtube? or have you already :) I'd really like to hear it hehe :D
https://soundcloud.com/dansharp/iris-v3-1/s-Y5V8t

We haven't made a lot of our stuff public yet. However, we will be doing so in the next 2-3 months.

Offline Thegod

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 03:13:38 pm »

We haven't made a lot of our stuff public yet. However, we will be doing so in the next 2-3 months.
That's actually pretty good man.

I really liked the song, You have a very clear voice, and I especially liked the beginning, Idk if you ever tried a slow/medium paced love song. Because I think it could be really interesting to hear you sing a song like that.

But like you said, the high vocals and screams could be improved, but you're already working on it.
Maybe a little tip, you could try sing the song like you are just punching the fuck out of someone. it would be really really good if your vocals would be a bit higher, but Like I said... the beginning was really really good, kind of reminded me of a song , maybe it was from Bring Me The Horizon or something.
But it was really good overall, and the other things who were a little bit less,  you're already focusing on  :) .

Offline Joshiee

• +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2015, 05:07:56 pm »

That's actually pretty good man.

I really liked the song, You have a very clear voice, and I especially liked the beginning, Idk if you ever tried a slow/medium paced love song. Because I think it could be really interesting to hear you sing a song like that.

But like you said, the high vocals and screams could be improved, but you're already working on it.
Maybe a little tip, you could try sing the song like you are just punching the fuck out of someone. it would be really really good if your vocals would be a bit higher, but Like I said... the beginning was really really good, kind of reminded me of a song , maybe it was from Bring Me The Horizon or something.
But it was really good overall, and the other things who were a little bit less,  you're already focusing on  :) .

Thank you, aha. :)

I wish I had the voice of Olly Sykes from Bring Me The Horizon though. :'(

Offline Armadyl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2015, 12:14:38 am »

Me playing drums few years ago  ::)

Offline Dokas5000

• Liked: 82 times
  • +0/-0
  • Nothing can't be perfect for the rest of the life
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2015, 07:08:16 am »
Hello there,
Like 9 years ago i've finished my studies at School of Music.I play with trombine,bass guitar, drums and a little bit of saxophone ;)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 07:09:54 am by Dokas5000 »
Emps-World Player Moderator Since August 26th, 2018
Emps-World Game Moderator Since October 4th,2018
Emps-World Player Administrator Since December 2nd,2019
Pages: 1