The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Emps Wings

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Infinite mining experience
« on: October 02, 2017, 06:25:29 pm »
So i'll keep it basic, I spoke to PK about it and he told me to report it on forum.
Overall should be fixed asap.

This bug can be abused intensely, and can be done via auto clicking overnight/days.

During the mining event, you can hold down CTRL and spam click any slot quickly, the event will still continue and the essences will keep on dropping providing the player with infinite mining experience, not good experience but fast enough to get very high level overnight, etc..

Probably fix: Add an event checker or use a packet communication to detect events that the player is doing and prevent the drop event from happening or stop the event entirely then drop item.

Also a side bug, the click boxes for mobs are horrible sometimes, probably a report on this already but fix that asap it happens worst in regular mode.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 06:31:26 pm by Emps Wings »

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Infinite mining experience
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 04:36:02 pm »
Thanks. I'll let dropping items cancel skilling actions with the next update.
Pages: 1