The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Gladiators not giving a fuck about single-way combat area
« on: January 14, 2017, 04:48:45 pm »
When attacking them from range, multiple Gladiators that are not being attacked can rush you simultaneously despite the area being in single-way combat. Sometimes, but rarely, the rushing Gladiators can also steal the aggro from the Gladiator you were originally attacking.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Gladiators not giving a fuck about single-way combat area
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 06:15:45 pm »
Farcasting them makes you targetable for other Gladiators. It's the same mechanic as in the wilderness.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 06:21:42 pm »
Farcasting them makes you targetable for other Gladiators. It's the same mechanic as in the wilderness.

It's also ''a mechanic'' *cough either broken or just executed shitty* everywhere else too. Besides, I don't think it's working properly because 9/10 time they just attack me once and walk away from me. I'd like to see the zone turned into proper multi zone or the Gladiators made non-aggressive because the other gladiators can even rush you when the one you're attacking pushes you away.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 08:06:40 pm »
Yeah, that's because aggressivity doesn't tick all the time. It's called once you walk or every 3 seconds if I reckon correctly. There is no real solution to this without touching the entire PJing system. I'll delay this for a bit, but will take a look at it.

EDIT: Nvm, I just added a timer for aggression check that refreshes every time you are in combat. Will solve the problem.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 08:20:00 pm by Thomy »
Pages: 1